Chapter 9 first case Part 4

Jessie's Pov

"Son of a bitch!" Dean yells.

"What?" I ask unsure why the three of them are looking at me like I just murdered someone.

"Dean you don't think..?"

"Well it sure ain't the freaking Easter bunny, and Tooth Fairy." He says sarcastically.

"Castiel, Sam, and Dean... What the hell is going on?" I ask looking up at them from the bed.

"You were in Hell." Castiel says. I look at him.

"What? What do you mean? How was I in Hell?" I ask freaking out a little.

"Exactly that. You were in Hell with Lucifer and Michael." I look at the boys and begin to laugh a little.

"Oh, I get it. You all want to make think I'm crazy."

"No Jessie we don't want that." Sam says. Looking at me.

"I don't understand."

"What don't you understand? You were in Hell with..." Castiel begins.

"Yes Castiel I understand that..." I'm interrupted by a phone. I look at Dean as he answers.

"Hello?.... What? Where?" I look at Dean but his back is turned away from everyone. "Okay we are on our way." He hangs up. "Get dressed. There has been another killing by the Rakshasa."

"Where?" I ask.

"Mayfair." Quickly I get my clothes from earlier and get change. Once out of the bathroom I walk into the room with Dean looking for his jacket.

"Ready?" Sam asks. I nod.

"Yeah. Lets go." We all piled into the impala with Dean in drivers, Sam in passenger, and Castiel and I in the back.

"How far is the place?" I ask.

"Ten minutes maybe." Dean replies. I sit back in the seat and sigh. Dean turns the music up but I pay no attention to the lyrics and get lost in my thoughts. Why was I in Hell? What's wrong with me? I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the stop of the car.

Once out of the car, Dean and I went inside the house while Sam and Castiel go talk to the officer. Dean and I enter the house and begin to look for signs of the creature, every now and then Dean will look at me like he doesn't trust me but I leave it be knowing that it will end with one of us regretting what was said. I go down the hallway until I reach a bedroom. Opening the door I quickly shut it causing it to bang as it closes and fall to the wall behind me. Dean comes down the hall and stops when he sees me. I look down from him and place my head in between my legs. He goes into the room leaving the door open.

I look back up and soon begin to regret it. The walls are painted with red, the bodies are shredded but by the looks of it the parents tried to protect their kid. Quickly I run to the bathroom and throw up. A few minutes later I hear whispers from behind me. I go to turn around but I feel puke making it's way up my throat and I puke into the toilet. As i'm heaving up whatever is or isn't in my stomach, I feel an awkward hand rub my back.

"There, there Jessie... You will be done soon." Castiel says.

"Cas, you can't just..." Dean begins.

"No." I tell Dean as I wipe my mouth and flush. "It's fine. Thank you Castiel." He gives me a nod and walks back to my brothers. "So what's the stitch?" I ask.

"The officer outside said that this was almost exactly the same as the last murder. He also tracked down the babysitter. We talked to her and she said that she had left the house right after the parents got home and the killing happened just about a few minutes after she left."