Chapter 3~Road trip

Jessie's Pov

"So what you are saying is that everything that goes bump in the night is real? Including heaven and hell? God and Lucifer?" I ask. Dean snickers.

"No sweets. God's not real."

"We don't know that yet Dean. He's just really good at hiding." Castiel says.

"Wait, so everything but God is real?"

"Yeah, to an extant."

"Okay so what isn't real?" I ask.

"So far it's Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster." I laugh.

"What's so funny?" Sam asks.

"Well I knew the Loch Ness monster wasn't but Big Foot?" I ask. "How do you explain the foot prints?"

"No, just no." Dean says. "If you get nerdy on us we will you here." Dean says.

"What do you mean, your leaving me?"

"We were wondering if you would like to come with us?" Sam asks.

"What? You mean like hunt demons and everything else?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah, I mean I'll be fun." He says.

"But I have work."

"Yeah and?" Dean asks.

"Dean." Sam scolds.

"What? It's just a question." He says. I interrupt them.

"I cant just leave work." I tell them. Dean looks at me like it's the most stupidest thing he has ever heard.

"Why? This would be your chance to travel." Dean say. Sam shot a look at Dean telling him to shut up.

"I don't..."

"If she wants to stay I'll stay with her and follow her whenever I can." Castiel says.

"You know what after thinking about it, I think I'll just quit my job and come with you." I say not wanting to stay with the ma-Angel who tried to kill me.

"Great. Get a bag and lets go." I nod and quickly grab my bag and stuff come clothes in it, along with a few dresses just in case we end up going to a bar which I hope we do soon.

"Okay I'm ready." I tell the boys as I walk out of my room. I find them in the kitchen going though my stuff. "Umm, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Just seeing if you have any salt." Dean says.

"I don't." I say plainly

"Why not?" Sam asks.

"Well... I don't know to be honest." I tell them. "Every time I buy salt it disappears the next day." I tell them. They look at me like they know what's going on. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, we are fine. Lets just go." Dean says. I nod and follow them out to I guess his car.

"Wait, is that your car?" I ask looking at the 1967 Chevy Impala.

"Yeah." Dean says smiling. "It's my baby." He says running his hand on the roof towards the trunk. I rub my hand on his roof.

"No way is that your's." I say to him. he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Of course its mine. My dad had it and he gave it to me." He says defensively.

"No way. I love your car then. I'be always wanted a 1967 Chevy Impala. I mean its one of my favorite cars." I tell him. He looks over at Sam.

"Told you it was cool." Sam just rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." Dean smirks. I just stand there wondering what it would be like to have a brother like Dean and Sam.