Chapter 7~First Case part 2

Jessie's Pov

Once again everyone is in the car. I underestimated Dean when I took his car keys... He ended up catching up to me and tackled me to the ground three feet away from the Impala. Now I'm in the back seat with Castiel sulking.

"It was three feet in front of me." I say to myself.

"How did you not hear him?" Sam asks laughing.

"Shut up Sam."

"I'm just saying."

"I'm going to get you Dean." I tell him.

"Oooooh why are you going to do little one?" Little one?

"Who are you calling little one? Your younger brother is taller than you by like a foot." Sam continues to laugh and Castiel clears his throat and cracks a smile.

"Shut up." he says. I smirk.

We stay in silence for a while until we finally get to the house with the dead parents. As we pull up I see a few cop cars around the house. Sam and Dean get out fake ID's and hands one to Castiel and I. Looking at mine I notice I have a kinda geeky name.

"So are we using our real names or what?" I ask.

"No, use a fake name." Sam says.

"Okay well then call me Agent Simmons." I say smiling. Dean looks at me funny.

"I'm not even going to ask." Sam says.

"Okay follow our leads. Don't say anything stupid, and act professional." Dean tells us. I nod and we get out of the car.

As we walk I see a a little boy being held by an older women. I walk over to them leaving the boys to talk with one of the officers.

"Hi." I says I wave to the boy. I bend down so I'm at his eye level. "My name is Agent Simmons." I tell him. "and you are?" The boy doesn't say anything, he looks up at the woman, she nods.

"Matthew." he says quietly.

"Matthew... that's a nice name." I tell him. I look up at the woman, and stand. "And you are?" I ask.

"Amy. I'm his sister." she says.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I tell them. "and I know this can be difficult but can you tell me what happened?" I ask.

"I don't know. I got a call this morning just before I head to work saying that our parents have been killed and... and my brother was calling for me." she says as she wipes her tears.

"Matthew, would you be up to telling me what happened?" He shakes his head. "Okay." I take out a notebook that I grabbed from Dean before we left and wrote my number down. "Matthew I want you to have my number okay. So when you want to talk you can call me and I'll come right over and listen." I hand him the paper and give his sister a small smile. "Once again I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you." She says. I nod and walk towards my two brothers and the Angel who are still talking to the officer.

"Officer Smith, this is Agent Simmons who is also helping in the investigation." I take a look at officer Smith.

He's alright. He is a middle aged man with brown short hair. He is about as tall as Dean, has green eyes. He has a beer belly and he creeps me out.

"Nice to meet you." he says holding his hand out for me to shake. I take it and put my hand back at my side.

"Can we take a look around?" Dean asks. Officer Smith nods. I stand next to Sam and quickly walk away from the creepy man.

"Are you alright?" Castiel asks. I look at him.