Chapter 10 First case part 5

Chapter 10

"Damn it Dean! Hurry!" I yell him.

"Jessie I'm going as fast as I can. Baby can only go so fast." He replied.

"Well its not fast enough." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I hold on to my weapon out of fear. What if we don't get there in time? What if we get there just as Clara is killing Matt? What if...

"Jessie, it's going to be fine. We will get there in time to save the kid." Dean says.

"How do you know? How many kids lives have you saved?"

"We have saved a lot of lives. Yours included Jessie." Sam says. I look down at my lap.

"What if you guys get knocked out and I have to save Matt?"

"We wont let that happen. Cas, Sam, and I wont all be knocked out."

"Speaking of Castiel, where is he?" I ask.

"He was here."

"That angel ass didn't come did he?" Dean asks.

"No I don't think he did." I reply.

"Great. There went the backup plan." Dean mumbled under his breath. I slap him in the back of the head.

"I heard that." Just as I said that we pull up to Matt's house. I quickly get out of the car and hold on to the brass weapon with all my might.

"Jessie stay behind Dean and I okay." Sam says.

"Okay."

We walk in the front door just as we hear screaming. I hold on to Sam's arm as the boys push me back behind them more. The boys look at each other and Dean leaves and heads upstairs where the scream was heard. Sam keeps me behind him as we look around the downstairs. I start to smell copper as we began to get closer to the kitchen. I pull on Sam's arm and shake my head. Just as he was about to say something, Dean yells from upstairs.

"Sammy!" Sam and I look at each other and I follow Sam as he runs up the stairs. I sprint after him and stop as we reach the top. There I see a young girl, who looks like she is just a teenager, standing over Dean with his weapon just a few feet away from him.

"Get away from him." Sam yells as he goes to hit Clara. She turns invisible and I walk towards Sam. He looks back at me with eyes wide with fear, but as soon as he looks at me, his eyes soften.

"Sam, where did she go?" I ask as I look around me and help Dean up.

"I dont-" Clara turns visible right behind Sam and hits him hard knocking him into the wall. Sam slumps down with no intention of getting up. Quickly I race over to Sam to wake him up.

"Oh come on Sam, don't do this. You said you wouldn't get knocked out." I turn around to see Clara standing in front of Dean again. Only this time she has a gun pointed at him.

"Oh come on. You wont shoot me. That isn't how you kill people."

"Your right." She says. Dean smirks. "But how about I shoot you and then skin and eat you?"

"How about no." I hear the bullet go into the chamber and I start to panic. Quickly I grip on tight to my weapon and get behind her. Just as her finger goes to pull the trigger I shove me brass blade into her and she falls. I look at Dean with a smile on my face.

"Well that was fun." I say before I feel myself fall and darkness consumes me.

Dean's POV:

"How about no." Before I can even blink, Jessie is standing behind her with a brass blade and shoved it into the bitch. As the creature falls, Jessie looks at me with a smile on her face.

"Well that was fun." She says as she falls to the ground. I get up and pick her up from the ground. I walk over to Sam, just as he begins to gain conciseness. I kick him to wake him up more. As he begins to stand up, I take my sister and fix her so that I can move my arm. I go to the closet door and open it. Inside I find a very scared looking Matt. Carefully I set Jess down and kneel down towards him.

"Hey, it's okay now. The big bad monster won't hurt you anymore." I say to him. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I hold out my arms for him and hug him. "It's okay." I tell him. "Here. Take my hand." I say holding my hand towards him. Matt hesitantly takes my hand and I pull him up. He quickly goes in for a hug. "Whoa."

"Thank you." He whispers in my ear.

"Your welcome kiddo." He lets go and looks at my sister. 

"Do you know where my sister is?" He asks. I look towards Sam for an answer, he just shrugs.

"Sam go look downstairs for her." I tell him. He goes leaving me with Matt.

Matt lets go and crawls to my sister. He kneels down and tries to shake her awake. Jessie moves a little but stays asleep. Matt looks back at me with worry in his eyes.

"Will she be alright?" He whispers.

"Yeah, she's just a little tired. She hasn't been sleeping well." Matt nods and walks off to a room, which I'm guessing is his room. I pick Jessie up bridal style, and walk to where Matt went. Carefully watching her head, I enter the room to find Matt holding up a stuffed animal.

"This is one of my favorite stuffed animals. He always helped me when I couldn't sleep and had nightmares, and," He pauses. Before I ask him to continue he is holding up the brown fluffy bunny. "I want her to have it." Matt states as he puts the bunny on her stomach.

"Matt, are you sure?" I hesitantly ask. Matt nods.

"Matthew!" A voice calls. "Matthew where are you?" Amy appears in the doorway behind me. I walk behind her into the hallway where Sam is. With Jessie in my arms and Sam besides me, we head to the impala and drive.

"Dean, are we ever going to tell her?" Sam asks. 

"Not if we can help it."

Hey guys! Wow, long time no read? I'm so so so sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've had a really bad case of writers block. I'll try and not make you all wait long for the next update. Thanks!!