chapter 30 - touchy drunk

Narrator's POV

It is about 7:00 pm when everyone is getting out of the hot tub and getting dried off. Nico, Levi, and Saylor are very tipsy but not drunk yet. Dani, Leah, Simon, and Collins are fine. And Riven is drunk.

"Whoa these stairs are huge" Riven looks up as Collins helps her upstairs to change.

"Babe watch your step" Collins is holding Riven up as she tries to get her to walk one step at a time.

They manage to make it to Collins' room with only a couple of trips. Better than Collins expected. For someone who is a great athlete, Riven's balance is non-existent right now. Collins sits Riven down on her bed as she looks for Riven's clothes. This time Riven brought some sweats, shirt, and hoodie.

"Come on put your legs through" Collins tries to put on Riven's sweats after she is dry.

"I-I can't, I have to shower first" Riven replies.

"Babe you are too drunk to walk let alone stand in the shower"

"That is not true. Watch" Riven gets up and starts to walk to the bathroom. She actually is walking well for a drunk person. Still flimsy and zig-zag but not terrible, until she runs into the bathroom door.

"Riven!" Collins runs to her. "Are you okay?" Riven banged her head on the door.

"I'm fine" Riven laughs. "That door came out of nowhere" she replies, making Collins laugh.

"Come on I'll help you take a shower"

"How about we just shower together?" They both start to undress and get into the shower. The water is warm and soft against their skin.

"You are so beautiful" Riven mumbles to Collins as she cups her face.

"You are really drunk" Collins replies.

"Maybe I am, but that doesn't mean I can't see anymore. I love you so much" Riven continues to cup Collins face.

"I love you too"

After their shower Collins gets dressed before helping Riven. The shower actually helped Riven sober up a bit, but she still was more than tipsy.

"Aw, why did you put your clothes on" Riven pouts.

"Because I am not going to walk downstairs naked"

"Why don't we just stay here then" Riven pulls Collins by the waist, dropping her on the bed with her.

Riven gets on top of Collins' waist. She is still fully nude. Collins sits up, supporting herself on her hands. Riven cups Collins face and pulls in, connecting their lips together.

"Riven, you're drunk, I can taste the alcohol from your mouth" Collins pulls back.

"Well then how about you taste something else" Riven whispers into Collins' ear before pulling back to smirk at her. "Or I can have the taste of you in my mouth inside of the alcohol"

"You're very horny when you are drunk" Collins laughs.

"Are you not horny right now?" Riven asks. Taking Collins hands and putting them on her body. Slowly running them down her skin from her neck, over her breast, her stomach, and onto her thighs.

"F-fuck" Collins moans softly at the feel of her hands over Riven's.

Riven leans down placing her face in the crook of Collins' neck and sucks on her delicate skin. Teething, licking, and kissing her. Collins is so focused on Riven's lip against her neck that she doesn't feel as Riven slips her hand into her sweats.

"You are horny right now too" Riven smiles against Collins' neck. Riven can feel how wet Collins is over her thin underwear. But before anything moves further someone walks into Collins' room.

"Oh shit, sorry, sorry, sorry" Leah turns and puts her hands over her face.

"Leah!" Collins shouts with embarrassment as she pushes Riven off and covers her with a towel.

"I am so sorry. I was trying to look for the bathroom" Leah continues to cover her eyes.

"Yeah um, it's the next door on the right" Collins answers, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand. Leah exits as quickly as possible. Collins turns around and Riven is sitting there laughing. After a few seconds Collins begins to laugh as well.

It takes some time but she finally gets Riven dressed. But before they walk back downstairs Riven pulls Collins down to sit on the bed with her and holds her hands.

"Can I tell you something?" Riven says.

"You can tell me anything"

"Well the day that you accidentally got high on your meds you told me something"

"Oh no what did I say?"

"No, it was nothing bad. It was actually really sweet. Since you didn't believe I was your girlfriend you asked if you could tell me about her and I said yes. You said really nice things about me and I never brought it up but it was one of my favorite things to hear" Riven smiles.

Riven tells Collins everything she said and how it made her feel.

"Well even though I was high. What I said is all true" Collins smiles.

"I know you know how much I care about you, but I want to tell you like you told me. I love you so much Collins. When I am with you you make me feel so safe. In the past I never knew how the person I was with felt about me, but with you I never feel like that. You are so sweet, kind, funny, I could go on. I love how you are so protective of everyone you care about and how you put other people's needs before yours but you aren't a pushover" Riven smiles.

"And you are also so hot. Like damn I can't believe I get to have sex with you all the time" Riven says making Collins laugh.

"Come here" Collins says as she pulls Riven in for a hug.

They stay in that moment for a bit before heading back to their friends. Both with giant smiles on their faces. Collins still holds onto Riven so that she doesn't fall.

"There is the lil drunky" Levi jokes.

"Sorry about what happened. It is embarrassing for us all" Collins tells Leah.

"Speak for yourself" Riven says. "We are hot, we gave her a show"

"What happened?" Saylor asks. "Oh no, did you walk in on them?"

"I was looking for the bathroom and I accidentally went into Collins room" Leah answers. They all start to laugh.

"Honestly out of everyone here I thought the first one that was going to walk in on them is Levi" Simon answers.

"So I guess we all lose the bet" Nico says.

"You made a bet on who would accidentally walk in on us?" Collins asks.

"Yeah. I mean you guys are always hooking up so one of us was bound to walk in on you guys so we turned it into a bet" Saylor replies.

"At least we get to keep our money" Levi says.

Collins flips off Levi and he blows a kiss back at her.

The night ends with them watching a movie in the home theater. Collins didn't want Riven to get in trouble with her parents for being drunk so she called Mr. Dagger and asked if she and Leah could stay over. She said yes.

Everyone actually ended up sleeping over. Collins and Riven slept in Collins' room. Dani and Leah in one of the guest rooms. Saylor and Levi in another guest room. Nico and Simon slept in the upstairs living room.