chapter 33 - safe place

Collins POV

Tonight should be a fun night. It is also going to be mine and Riven's first New Year together. I can't wait for our New Year kiss.

I walk up to Riven's door and ring the bell. I smile slightly at the second that I see Riven on the other side of the door.

"Do they do this a lot?" I hear someone say, but I don't know who. All my focus is on Riven. She is so beautiful.

"Yes, they do"

"S-sorry" Riven turns to her friends. "Um Jordan this is Collins, Collins this is Jordan"

"Hi, nice to finally meet you. Riven has told me a lot" I smile and greet Jordan.

"Nice to meet you too. And Riven wasn't lying"

"What?" I smile.

"You are hotter in person"

"Jord!" Riven smacks her arm.

"What? You said it, I'm just agreeing" Jordan replies making me laugh and look at Riven.

"Thanks, Riven is the one with the looks though"

"Okay enough with the googly eyes, we should go before you both make me feel even more single then I am" Jordan says making us all laugh.

We head to my car and drive to Levi's. For tonight I am wearing some black jeans, white crop top, and black leather jacket. Once we arrive at Levi's we head inside. There are already a good handful of people.

"Riven!" Levi shouts as we reach everyone in the backyard. "Glad you guys are finally here"

"Everyone this is Jordan" Riven introduces her to our group, they all say hi back.

We all start to enjoy the party and a few drinks. After about two hours it is a few minutes away from midnight.

"So you all know who your New Year kiss is going to be?" Levi ask.

"Definitely" Riven smiles up at me as my arms are wrapped around her from behind. I'm sitting on the kitchen counter as Riven leans her body on me between my legs.

"Yup definitely have mine too" Leah says as her and Dani are holding hands.

"I have someone in mind" Saylor says.

"Who?" we all ask with curiosity.

"You'll just have to wait till midnight to know"

"I don't have anyone" Jordan. Levi, Nico, and Simon say.

"Well you guys have a minute to pick"

We head inside to see the countdown on the tv. As the seconds get closer everyone starts to count.

"3...2....1...Happy New Year" everyone shouts.

I turn to Riven and lean down to connect our lips. In this moment I know we are surrounded by many people but it feels like we are the only ones here. We both smile against each other's lips.

"Happy New Year baby. I can't wait to spend many more New Years with you"

"I can't wait either. I love you Collins"

"I love you Riven"

"Guys" Levi shouts snapping us out of our moment. We both turn and look at what he is pointing out.

"Holy shit" Saylor and Simon are making out. We are all caught by surprise. We see as Saylor pulls away and Simon has the biggest smile on his face.

"Fucking finally" Nico shouts making them turn and see us all staring at them.

"Please tell me this means you guys are going to be a thing" Levi asks.

"Maybe" Saylor smiles at Simon and holds his hand. We all know that Simon has had a crush on Saylor since forever, but only me and Levi know that Saylor has liked Simon for some time now too.

"Wait, did you ask?" Riven asks with excitement to Leah.

"Yes..." she looks at Dani. "no more single Leah" she says making Riven happy.

"Okay well now I really feel single" Jordan says.

"Same. These fuckers make me feel like that all the time. Glad I'm not the only one now" Levi says making us laugh.

"Nico is single too"

"Well..."

"What?" we all say in unison.

"I've actually been talking to someone. It isn't serious yet, but I think I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend"

We were all in shock and asked so many questions. Apparently Nico has been talking to a girl he met during a pre-freshman hangout for UCLA. After learning about this mystery girl we continue to party.

We all start to dance. At first it is just some fun and dumb dancing, but then it gets a bit more intense. Riven leans her body back against mine. My hands are on her hips as she moves her body to the music. She grinds against mine seductively.

"You are really turning me on right now" I whisper into her ear.

With no reply she grabs onto my hand and pulls me upstairs. We walk to one of the guest rooms. As we walk in, Riven pulls me to the bed and pushes me down. She climbs on top of me and crashes her lips to mine.

Riven moves down to my neck. Her lips leave their mark onto my sensitive skin. As she kisses on my neck she unbuttons my jeans, moving a hand in my underwear. Her hand runs over my center making me moan at her touch.

With one hand in my pants and the other helping her stay up I use mine to undo her jeans and run my hand over her cunt. She lets out a moan. I place my free hand on her neck to keep her close to me. We both move our finger over each nerve before entering.

"Fuck" we both let out and laugh.

"I don't know what is turning me on more. You fucking me or me fucking you" she smiles before crashing her lips back onto mine.

We both match each other's pace. Going harder and faster. Are lips stay connected until we seek a break of air. Our moans get louder as we both begin to reach out climax.

"I-i'm so close baby" she breathes out.

"Me too...s-shit" I moan out.

"Fuck" we both moan loudly at the same time as we both orgasm.

Riven relaxes her body on mine as our high begins to fall. We share a gentle and long kiss before we both get up and fix ourselves. As we are about to leave I pull Riven on top of me. She is straddling me. My arms wrap around her.

"Are you okay baby?" she runs her hands through my hair, pushing it away from my face.

"Yes, can we just sit her for a moment?"

"Of course" she pecks my lips. Her hands cup my face and we lean our foreheads against each other. Her thumbs rub gently against my cheeks.

I can spend the rest of my life with her wrapped around my arms. It is my safe place. Everything is amazing, but nothing will ever beat this feeling. It is my favorite feeling. 

*************

two sorta short chapter this week, building up for some drama/excitement to come in the next chapters !!