|°CHAPTER 12°| ✔️

CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR'S POV

Did someone mention dedication? Oh wait are they calling Keerthana?

Yes! Two whole full days! 48 hrs and keerthana worked her soul out in making the artwork.

Arjun had told her that the theme was Portrait Art!

And keerthana had Sketched a portrait of a young kid lying by the wet grass and staring at the clouds.

She did not know if she did justice to what she saw and imagined but her inner self was proud and happy.

She saw a bit of her childhood in that kid she saw.

When the world was filled with 'look at the moon' kinda people
Keerthana was a girl who chased shooting stars and clouds.

They gave her a source of comfort and when she did the artwork, her inner self automatically included that carefree and happy tiny Kiki in that.

Keerthana was dressed up in a brown shirt and jeans, her hair into curls and just a tiny bracelet and a single parent chain on her neck.

A bold and bright eyeliner with just a red lip tint on her . She looked elite and classy! She looked confident yet something in her was cracking, a negative vibe surrounded her and keerthana hated to agree but she was currently searching for Arjun.

She wanted to apologise to him for that bike key stuff and ask his suggestions about the art!

She sat in the middle row of the middle bench, tapping her polished nails on the desk, her eyes never left the door.

She also did not fail to notice how every student in the class did not even have any artwork.

A million questions were raised in her and that's when he entered the class.

Arjun was dressed up in a black graphical hoodie and a sandal colour pants which had many pockets on the side.

The minute he noticed keerthana, he walked over to her and sat next to her.

Keerthana could not help but inhale the air which suddenly felt too good.

Arjun smelled like wood and spice! She could not understand if was his cologne or something but she liked it.

The smell took her close to the forest and the fairyland.
She remembers this is how she thought the fairyland would smell like.

"You done with the artwork?" Arjun asked keerthana yet again.

The smell, the voice, his closeness everything did something to her tummy that her mouth refused to talk hence she nodded and pulled out her art and showed it to him.

Keerthana was explaining the tiny wing details with such excitement that Arjun felt a pierce of guilt over taking him.

For a minute Arjun felt the girl in front of him was pitiful and regretted doing whatever he did.

And before he could warn her or do something, his heart dropped to his tummy hearing her

"Hey sorry okay! I shouldn't have made you drag your bike! That was super childish of me! I apologise "keerthana said sincerely

And now Arjun was even more guilty and wanted to warn her about what was going to hit her but before that, the head teacher of the club ended the class making all the students stand up.

Keerthana looked excited and happy, and every time his eyes looked at her genuinely excited eyes he felt a thousand Needles Pickering him.

Teasing newbies was not new to Arjun but seeing keerthana and realizing he did something wrong made him feel bad.

At least he should have considered that she her best friend's sister or the art club teacher was a Voldemort in the muggle world.

Within no time keerthana stood 3rd in the line to show the art to the teacher,

Arjun sat still on the bench and watched her.

Her turn came soon and keerthana by now knew something wrong cause everyone showed their art on their digital devices and it was only she who stood with a paper.

She placed her paper in front of the teacher and looked at Arjun who now looked at his desk.

"What's this Miss?" The teacher asked

Keerthana hesitated, she now clearly understood what Arjun had done.

She felt like a fool, she felt betrayed and regretted trusting him. Her trust issues were just raised. A level up

"I remember I clearly said I wanted a digital art and the theme was something related to tress?" And now the teacher faced the students.

Keerthana 's heart went all flip-flop.
She was always the best at doing things, there was no such time when a teacher had complained about her and now she stood in front of 50+ students with her head down.

"Were you asleep last class Miss Varadarajan? Or were you lost in your dreamland? "

"I am sorry sir!" She quickly told and grabbed the art from his table and walked back to her desk.

Arjun stood up watching her walk towards him.

he expected her to slap him? Maybe curse or complain to the teacher?

But nah she grabbed her bag and walked out of the class

Two minutes passed and Arjun just sat there recalling how her excited eyes which slowly turned into betrayed eyes looking at him.

He stood up and started running out of the class and noticed keerthana walking in the corridors.

"Keerthana!" He yelled but she did not stop

"Keerthana stop!" He yelled again as he jogged behind her

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW? DID NOT GET SATISFIED INSULTING IN FRONT OF THE CLASS? WANNA DO IT IN FRONT OF THE COLLEGE? DO IT DO IT NOW THEN!" she yelled, her eyes were filled with rage and burned with angry

"I am sorry!" He whispered

Not wanting to reply to him, keerthana walked away from his side.

******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Arjun in this chapter 👍