🖤 Alone and disheartened. I saw you making your way through the trees 🌲

By the time we arrive at the studio I'm practically bouncing out of my seat with excitement to see Jiminnie. It was a nasty shock not waking up to his warm body next to me with his fuzzy tail curled around me.

I called him as soon as I found my phone and his coat which he left. On the phone he sounded weird, I don't know but definitely off, I hope he isn't getting sick from being out in this early cold snap without a coat. He said he wanted to practise more but I don't see why he needs to (especially at 5:00AM) when he's already progressing fine with the moves.

When I open the door to the studio he's in the middle of the routine, we watch as he finishes it, flawlessly. He shakes his head, clearly dissatisfied and is about to start again when Namjoon-hyung clears his throat.

Minnie jumps about a metre into the air in fright. I run over and hug him, he looks pale and he has dark circles under his eyes. He's sweaty like he's been dancing for hours already.

What sparked all this. None of us have time to ask because the dance instructor comes in and instructs us to begin warm ups, even Jimin who is obviously very warmed up puts his all into the stretches.

I notice something though, his eyes don't look alive like usual, they look desperate. But that's just my imagination being overprotective. He's fine, we all get like this sometimes.