🛫That you will leave me once more in the very end🔚

We're all talking about our favourite moments with Jimin that we've had this year when I heard someone sneeze. It's so quiet I can barely hear it over the conversation but then I see Jimin his elbow pressed to his face despite the mask. Though the sneezes soft I hear the mucus.

"Sorry everyone , I'm tired, I'm going to lie down for a bit, okay." Jimin says suddenly. He looks almost as pale as Yoongi. I can hear the congestion seeping into his voice.

"Alright, at least come say bye before we end the Live." Hoseok, like the rest of us, looks confused. He can't just leave his own Birthday V-Live.

"You don't have to end the Live, just continue on without me." Jimin says, he shrugs and turns toward our room. He only makes it a few steps before he falls with a hollow thump, to the floor.

My legs are moving before my brain can process what has happened.

"Jimin," I shout shaking him, he doesn't move.

"It's okay, he's just fainted." Namjoon informs us.

"He's burning up! Someone get the thermometer, quick!" Hoseok yells.

"What could've caused this, he said he only had a small cold." Jin-hyung asks.

"Well he hasn't bee-" I start but tae cuts me off

"We should probably end the V-Live now."

"Oh yeah." Joon runs over to the camera. "Salanghae ARMY!" and cuts off the broadcast.

We take Jimin back to our room and set him on the bed.

"I think he just over exhausted himself." Yoongi speculates

"Yeah, he's been working very hard lately." Namjoon nods.

Jin still has the V-Live app open and something catches my eye. 

@Taekook4life - Oh-em-gee!!!, Taekook were so cute, shame they had to cut the live off because of that stupid whiny cat boy

> @OT6 - Yeah, did you hear Namjoon say that he fainted, how pathetic

> > @Jimin-has-no-jams - I can't believe they even let someone so weak be part of the group

> > > @hybrid-hater - seriously and like I said, freaks belong in a circus.

The comments make my blood boil. How could people still ship Tae and I when Jimin and I are in a public relationship. These people are saying such mean things I want to punch something.

"Hyungs, look" I point the comments out to them. They shrink back, aghast.

"Is this like a common thing?" asks Tae

"I don't know, let's check other places." Namjoon suggests.

We check all of our most recent content and find tons more comments, some screen-names keep coming up but there are just so many.

The cover we listened to comes up in our suggested results and when I accidentally click on it instead of the video below it I see it. At first it sounds like the user is completing the singer but then it takes a turn.

@anti1357 - wow ARMY-BLINK💜, this cover is so good, especially Jimin's part you sing some much better, you should take his place

> @hybrid-hater - totally! This song is actually great without that ugly hybrid.

> > @btsucks - yeah and people say he's the visuals, ugh! 🤮

> > > @Jimin-has-no-jams - ikr freak! 🐈🤡

I'm full of rage but I can't stop looking, the next thing is a selca I took with Minnie about two weeks ago.

@Taekook4life - literally ewww! Beautiful Jeon Jungkook . . . with him, but like Jimin is soo ugly tho. And you can see the fat on him. Jungkook needs to just get with Kim Taehyung instead.

> @Jimin's-jams - first of all that's so rude, that's muscle, from dancing, and I bet he can dance so much better than any of us can! so pls be quiet.

> > @OT6 - if they're muscles from dancing then why's he so terrible at dancing then, honestly he's a joke, I bet Bang Pd just felt bad for him.

> > > @Solo-stan - he must have because Jimin can't even sing that well, he is literally so whiny.

We're all horrified. Jimin must've seen these comments and started believing them. It all makes sense now. Why Jimin has been hiding his ears and tail and even himself. Why he didn't want to be in the dance practice video, why he tried to take himself out of the music video and even the song.

I can feel the tears dripping down my cheeks and not only mine but the other members are crying as well, we seem to have reached the realisation at the same time.

"Gahh, we're such bad friends, how come we didn't see it?" Hobi wails.

"No, it's my fault," I say, "I'm his boyfriend, I should've seen it."

"It's in the past now. All we can do is to make sure that our Mochi gets better." Namjoon says, patting the sleeping Jimin's hair.

We all nod.

"We'll make Jimin some soup and tea and leave you two alone." Jin-hyung says.