🗣️Don't call my name cause I don't wanna fall at all 💔

The dance practice video goes smoothly but I miss Minnie, dancing is boring without him. At the very start of the video Namjoon told all the viewers that Jimin wasn't feeling well so nobody was worried why he wasn't there. I was worried. He's seemed so tired the past few days.

We all go to Namjoon's studio, and I go in first. Minie is laying on the couch curled up almost asleep but not quite. He's so cute I begin to pull out my phone for a picture but he looks up groggily.

"Minnnieee!" I say pulling him close to me until he's in my lap. "Are you feeling better?"

Jimin shifts in my arms, I hold him for a moment then decide if he wants to move I should let him. He scoots to the other end of the small couch. It's not that big a distance but I'm a bit confused, he always loves sitting in my lap. I want my Mochi back.

He looks at me with an expression that I've never seen on him before. It's confused but almost . . . hopeful? He moves back to me stretching his arms and legs out and rolling his neck. Ah, that's why. I welcome him back into my arms.

He breaks the silence with a small "Yeah '' It takes a moment for me to realise he's answering my question from before.

Since practice is done for the day we leave the building to go get dinner somewhere. Minnie stays on my lap almost the entire time and he seems happier than he has in two days. I think we should watch a movie when we get back home.

(A/N I'm so sorry that this was so so so short, the next one will be longer I promise. Don't worry Jungkook will realize that something is wrong with his Mochi soon.)