02| Cursed soul

Immortal Tears

Chapter 02•

                   Y/n's car was moving forward to Foster from Sydney with the same nonstop-speed.  It didn't look like y/n had any idea where she was going, but it could be seen that y/n's mind- moving away from Sydney, was eager to get lost somewhere else.

                    I don't think that even God could tell whether that face reflected sorrowness ,misery, anger, satisfaction, delightness or unpleasantness.It was a shame that no one was with y/n to see how the opening lines of a mysterious story barely appeared and disappeared from the unreadable emotions in Y/n's eyes.

______________________

*383 years ago*

Year: 1640
Location: New Holland*

                                  A boy born in 1610 to an New Holland woman and a Dutch sailor who came to New Holland on the same ship with Willem Janszoon. Few years later the boy unexpectedly married a New Holland woman in 1635, just like his father did.  No one in the family thought that the child, who was hoping to return to Portugal with his father, would get married.  At that time, the lives of villagers were not that good, so a New Holland woman did not have anything as valuable as the protection of a man, so that marriage went well.  Years later a daughter was born to them in 1640

                    On that merciless lightning and thunderous night, heavy rain was falling around the wooden hut with hoarse and misterious whispers. No one inside the hut knew that a black shadow covered the little wooden hut that night when the wild animals were trembling with fear of death.  About half an hour later, a small baby's voice mixed with the sound of rain and challenged the sound of thunder. The parents decided to name the little girl Eva even before the child was born.But as no one expected, the beginning of everything happened with that baby's cry...

                        At that time, a six foot tall man who looked like a grizzly bear entered though the closed door of the small hut with an old book in his hand and a long black robe on his head. The hut dwellers watched with wide eyes as the man flipped a few pages of the book while glancing at the mother, who was unconscious from giving birth.

"This child born on this day in this place will live from today until the destruction of the world, she will not die from any action she takes, she will stop growing when she reaches the youth... Like this- she will have to pay for the mighty sins of her past life, forever... In order to break this curse, she will have to find out what delightness is and meaning of this life. Only then her immortal life come to an end! "

_____________________

*303 years ago*

Year: 1720
Location:  Great Britain