09| Han's confession

Immortal Tears

Chapter 09•

                       As soon as she arrived on the university, y/n dutifully went to see the professor who helped her get there. But in that encounter, y/n accidentally got in to something unexpected. That is get to work as a manager of the musical band which was formed by professor holland some years ago. Professor Holland explained to y/n that no matter how good the songs were, they lost many competitions and concerts because there was no one to help them manage those works. when professor asked for help, y/n could not say no. So as a result, y/n is now sitting in the corner of the storage room with Han, Chris, and her new friend with an old face, Changbin.

                            For the past hour, y/n was busy judging those three boys. Han is talented in both rap and vocals. His voice is very sharp and clear. And y/n realized that there was a mixture of pride and self confidence in that voice. Then there is Changbin, to y/n he seems to be as someone who was born to rap. His voice is very strong and deep.  And y/n understood that the voice contained courage and power. On the other hand, Christopher is someone who can prove that both vocal and rap is not a big deal for him. His voice is very addictive and mysterious.  And y/n realized that there was a mixture of youth and calmness in that voice. Actually y/n was impressed by their talent.

"We have to buy three new mics, these are too old" At the end of the first hour, y/n pointed her finger at the microphones.

" They ain't old...not even two years have passed yet after we getting those " Chris said ,interrupting y/n.

" If your mom doesn't give you money- you should've said it directly, Chris. it's okay... I'll make a list of all the flaws and buy them all " y/n said sarcastically.

" With your money? uwwwwu sounds filthy rich " Changbin's voice held playfulness.

" You can't do that, Professor Holland's rule is to buy them from the money donated by the students, there is no way we can spend our personal money, he don't let us do that. Otherwise, i already done it as well "

" Ohhh there is a rule like that? so then why don't you collect money from the kids?"

" Lack of time, laziness, forgetfulness, embarrassment - there are too many reasons " Han said in a playful voice and yawned without caring.

" That's not right... I'll look in to the defects tomorrow and gonna tell you the exact amount of money you need to collect. If money is not collected within a week, I'll break both two legs and put y'all in freaking wheelchairs, aaaaand display y'all to collect money " Changbin laughed out loud hearing what y/n said. He was the only one who laughed, and when he saw that the other three were not laughing, Changbin's laugh faded away and his face got darkened.