13| The black hood

Immortal Tears

Chapter 13•

Chapter 13•

                           Humans likes to watch a little destruction. At first it start with sand castles , house of cards , doll houses...that's where they begin. Then little by little that desire takes shelter in people's hearts like a parasite. No matter how innocent and kind a person is, the desire to destroy come to the surface even for a once in their life. Whether it's another human being, a commodity or anything else, If someone doesn't feel the urge to destroy mercilessly for even for a few seconds, that person is obviously lying. Because the desire to destroy is a feeling that is inevitable for nature as well as for humans created by nature.

" My god- What on the earth- " Changbin took few steps toward as he wiped the tears that flowed down his cheeks with his shirt hands. Still everyone else is quiet... Perhaps this destruction has made others heart silence...

                        Y/n took a few steps forward as something caught her attention. She knelt on the ground with one leg bent and picked up something. Her bright red wavy hair, which were visible under the cap, could be seen to have been shook more than usual. She trembles... out of hate, Obviously it's hatred.

" I think I know who did this " When Y/n said in a hateful voice everyone looked at her out of curiosity of what she's holding. She hold tight the small tictac chewing gum box in her hand and decided something very seriously.

_________________________

Year : 1818
Location : Minimbah, New South Wales

" Correct me if i'm wrong, but we do need gun powders , a lot of gun powders! " Edith knocked on the table.

" I think I have the ability to get gun powders, give me the honor to find it " Matthew nodded confidently.

" Shall we say it is done then? But what are we going to do with the guards?" Asked Edith. But Eric was silent and didn't say anything for a while, so Edith start talking again.

" Then there is nothing else to do... I suggest we should kill them "

" We cannot do that "

" And why is that? "

" Many of those people are villagers live near here. If they die, those families will be devastated as well "

" If we does not kill them, we will die " Edith's voice was a little too harsh.

" Shall we see a way to make them lose their consciousness "