Prologue, "Troublemaker, Kang Haerin."

The term that best describes Haerin is troublemaker, someone who habitually causes difficulty or problems, especially by inciting others. That's exactly what Haerin does, stir up others and cause them trouble.. For fun. Everyone in town knew who she was by now. Because they had seen her face countless of times during those times she was causing trouble.

Doing stupid things like, stealing, breaking things, scribbling and writing on people's belongings. Those were some of the things that she did.. Sometimes even together with her closest friend, Hanni Pham. Hanni, on the other hand, wasn't as keen on creating havoc as Haerin. She only did minor things, like pulling pranks and not very harsh things.

In a place like this, such behavior would be considered instinctual and mischievous. However, in the other place, it is referred to as bad behavior, madness, and foolishness. Haerin didn't real mind any of it.. Until.. She did something so bad that it could never be fixed.

Taking some highly classified papers from the school's office. Unfortunately, she was apprehended right away. And they had no plan of being merciful to her. It may not appear to be a huge deal to you, but it was to them.

Haerin was severely beaten and forced to leave
their town. To the other side, where people resided and worked. That was her punishment. Her penalty for being so irresponsible.

Forced to live in another world.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
_________

A/N
A short prologue that doesn't make sense at all but you guys get it Ig 😭😭😭