Chapter 9: The Astronomy Tower

Luna's POV

I was so happy. I was dating Y/n Potter! ME! I walked her home when we started to get cold yesterday.

I left her in her dorm and went back to mine where I got no sleep. I was too busy thinking about her.

She was just so goddamn beautiful. And her lips. They were like, really soft.

I really want to kiss her again. A dangerous idea comes to mind. What if we skipped class and just like hung out, made out? Whatever happens, happens.

We're in the honeymoon phase. Tons of kissing. I'm excited. I think we'll have to skip class. Even though we won't you know, have sex or whatever, nothing is stopping us from making out.

I hop out of bed and pull on my uniform. She's actually only been to her Monday classes so far. She's  in Professor Mcgonagall's extras classes every day, learning the basics before being moved back to our level.

I really wanted her to learn fast. The Slytherins had some classes with the Ravenclaws which meant I got to see her.

I hurry down to the great hall. I see Y/n with Draco, walking over to the Slytherin table. She's wearing her uniform.

"Y/n!" I call out.

She stops, turns around, sees me, and smiles brightly. She waves.

"Hey Sunshine!" She says once I'm next to her.

I really like that nickname.

"Hey beautiful. Listen, I was thinking we could skip class. We could go up to the astronomy tower and.... Talk."

She nods quickly.

"Yes. I think we definitely need to... Talk. I'll meet you up there."

Draco turns very pale. Glaring at me, he spits out.

"Y/n shouldn't miss any of her classes. She needs to learn."

And he pulls her away.

I sigh. Draco really doesn't like me. Do I care? Not really, no.

I grab a bagel from the Ravenclaw table and run upstairs. I wanted to be early. Honestly, I planned just to make out with her. I didn't really know what else to do. What her boundaries were.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she opens the door.

"Hey Luna! Sorry I'm late, Draco was being a pain."

"That's alright." I whisper.

Y/n steps closer to me.

Note to self, her uniform fits her perfectly. It makes her look like a fricking goddess.

"You look gorgeous." I whisper.

I smile as she turns red.

"You look fantastic." She replies.

"Honestly. I think I need a closer view." I breath.

"Come get it then." She winks.

I step closer to her. We were a half a metre apart.

"How can you possibly see anything from there?" She asks quietly.

I step closer. Less than an arm's length apart.

"Oh come on. I don't bite. Unless it's my hot girlfriend. Than maybe."

I turn crimson and step closer. I can feel her breath on my face. I put my hands behind her head and kiss her.

Her lips move with mine and she runo her hands though my hair. It feels amazing. She pokes her tongue gently into my mouth.

We stand there, making out for who knows how long before we hear footsteps coming up to the tower.

"Oh crap." Y/n whispers, breaking apart.

I sigh. That was nice.

She grabs my hand and pulls me around into a cabinet. It's small in there and we're pressed up right against each other. I'm not complaining.

It's tight. Our chests are pressed together and our lips are inches apart. It's pitch black. She runs her fingers like feet across my shoulders. It tickles.

"You little-" I breath, trying to be quiet. I want to laugh so bad.

Deciding the best way to get her back is to whisper something in her ear, I do. I decide upon something somewhat spicy but not really.

"I wonder if your hands will tickle that much in bed." Not spicy, not clean, not possible. Ok, kind of possible but we just started dating.

Even though I was sure it was love, for me anyways, I wanted to take it slow for her.

She gasps quietly and I could picture her turning pink. I could tell she wanted to say something but she kept quiet.

I stick my hand out a little bit in the dark and grab hold of the necklace she always wears. It's a tiny lock. I fiddle with it.

"It was Harry's." She whispers with a hint of tears in her voice.

"Awe babe... It's o-" I begin.

"Did you just call me babe?!" Gasps Y/n.

I cover my mouth in shock. It had just slipped out! I didn't even mean to. But I said it. Might as well make it seem on purpose. Or maybe I don't lie? I don't suppose it mattered.

"Yeah." I reply quietly.

"Say it again." She demands.

"Babe. Baby. Beautiful." I whisper intently.

"You make me really happy." Whispers Y/n.

"Not happier than you make me." I reply honestly.

"Ahh. I'm so glad I went to that party." She states.

"Probably the best choice I've ever made in my whole entire life. If I have chosen any differently, I would never have met you and well, that would have been horrible."

I grin like an idiot.

"Hey wait. I think the footsteps are gone." I whisper.

We both listen. There was no noise out there. So, we push open the door. And there stands Draco Malfoy looking horrified.

915 words