Chapter Six: Cafeteria Food

This is what I will say first. Bring your own lunch to school. I keep things real here and I know that the cafeteria is the worst place in the school other than the classrooms. I'm pretty sure that the cafeteria food is full of poison. I would rather starve than eat that crap. But, since some of you don't have an option, I'll give you some advice about the food.

Let's start with the pizza. No matter what the school says, the pizza is not from a pizza place we know. Either the pizza isn't cooked enough or the cheese is moldy. You can see the mold on the cheese because it is the part of the pizza that is green.

Then there are some of the other foods like cheesie bread sticks. They aren't that bad if the school cooks it right, which my school usually doesn't. The bread sticks are usually cold, the bottom is either wet or sticky, and the cheese isn't cooked all the way through, at least that I can tell. It can be very gross.

There are some other things but I can't tell you about them because, well, I've never had them. I'm going to start talking about the side dishes.

Let's start with the salad. The tomatoes are rotting, the lettuce is brown, and the cucumbers are very gross. Never eat the salad.

Then there are the carrots. They are the worst carrots I have ever tasted. They taste like crap. I want to throw up every time I taste them.

Then there are the "cookies". More than once have my friends gotten a small bag labeled cookie and I wasn't a cookie. It was a disgusting bread the was wheat. My friends and I have been very disappointed when we got those.

Again that's all I have for now but stay tuned until the next chapter, bye!