Chapter Twelve: Forced Social Events

I know that the title is a little confusing but everyone has been through this. This is like the assemblies, the in-school dances, and the other stuff that happens during school hours. These are things that you have to go to and are very boring. We had an assembly at school one day and the teachers tried to have fun with us and tried to play games. They were failing epically and nobody cared. It was the worst. They also do those "motivational" speech's which in the end kind of sound like they are making fun of us. Here are a few tips on his to barely pass these awful things that you can't live through.

Let's start with how to look like you care. First of all, if you can act, then you won't have difficulties with this. If you can't, then blend in with everyone around you that can't act either. If you can act, you don't really need to act until you get called up to get something. Just fake a smile and then your done. Then you can go back to your bored face.

Next thing, if the school let's you, which mine doesn't, find your friends and talk to them and clap when whoever is talking stops talking. Its that simple. Just don't be in a stupid school like that and you will be fine. Unless there is like a huge dance in the middle of school. Then play tag with your friends and hide in the middle of the big crowd of dancing people.

Also, if you can, which like before, my school doesn't allow, pull out your phone and play on it the whole time. Nothing's funner (yes, I know that's not a real word) than sitting in the corner playing crossy road or whatever you like to do on your phone. Maybe you could watch two episodes of Doctor Who or half an episode of Sherlock :,( on Netflix. Whatever floats your boat. Idk what you do to entertain yourself, just do it.

Well that's all I've got for this. Thanks Im_simply_me176 for the idea for this chapter. Byee peeps.