Chapter 26: Sports

So, I know that a lot of middle schools have a sports program that is more important than like the music programs or the educational stuff. Which is sad to me because I am a music kid. (I know. Nerd.) I'm not a huge fan of the sports but I know a lot of people are. So I'm going to tell you about the sports part of the middle school experience.

I know almost everyone has to take P.E. It sucks. But then there are some people that want to go and try out for sports and exercise more?! Something went wrong in their brains.

Anyways. The first thing before you're allowed to try out for a sport is you have get a physical. You know where you go into the doctor's office and they test you to make sure you are healthy. Well, healthy enough to try out for a sport. Then you have to pick which sport you want to do. At my school, you can do soccer, cross country, flag football, basketball, volleyball, softball, wrestling, track and field, cheer leading, and some others. Then you actually have to try out for it. The people who have been in it before are more likely to get in than other people. There's a rule at my school where hey can only let two sixth graders in each sport per gender (I'm not sure if that's true anymore). Oh ya, they also split up the girls and boys.

Anyways, most of the sports are after school and tryouts are an hour and a half long. Then if you get in, you most likely have to stay after 4 days a week for an hour and a half. Then you all have like two games a week and that's usually right after practice. Those usually last an hour each. You don't get home till after like 7:30 because you still have to stay after to pack up everything. If there is one thing you should learn from this it's that sports are a lot of work. Being in music isn't this hard and its much more fun. Well to me it is.

Anyways, (I keep saying that. I get a little off topic a lot) make sure to vote! How about like last chapter but I get 4 reads, 2 votes, and 2 comments. Okay byee.