Chapter 27: High School Classes

Okay, so in my school, when yo get to seventh grade, you are able to take high school level classes, although, most times, many people don't take them until eighth grade, or until high school. But I took some in seventh grade. (We've already said this, I'm a huge nerd.)

Anyways, let me just say this before I tell you about the classes. Don't do it. Its hard and you miss a lot. Like I missed a lot in math because I skipped. Its like really simple things but I missed them. Like the Pythagorean theorem. (If you don't know what that is then search it up.)

Anyways, the classes can be stressful. You don't have a lot of background knowledge, and also your teacher tried to explain it but you know nothing and it's confusing. Then you have to actually study. A lot. I mean like every night, whether you know it or not. I have hated it and I kind of wish that I was able to take normal classes. But it's too late now. Oh well.

So, that's all I have now and I really am running out of ideas. I think I'll have one or two chapters left and then I will finish the book. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment and blah blah blah. You know the drill. See you next chapter. Byee.