Chapter 25: Eighth Graders

Okay, so it's no secret that people are afraid of eighth graders, especially sixth graders. Let me just say, I'm in eighth grade and when I was in sixth, I was afraid of the eighth graders. But I eventually realized, eighth graders aren't that bad. Actually, they are like little comedians.

The eighth graders at my school at least were very funny and always made a joke about everything. I don't understand why we are taught from a young age to fear the eighth graders. I actually had a teacher that told me to be afraid of them because they are butt heads and mean. (She didn't actually say that but it seemed like that's what she was trying to say.) I don't understand. When you were in kindergarten, were you afraid of the fifth graders? Probably not. Then again you were also probably too busy in your own world to care. How about this, when you were in fifth grade, were you afraid of the eighth graders? Probably not. You were told to fear them.

When I went into seventh grade, I had to spend more time with the eighth graders(like school dances and other things that are seventh/ eighth grade stuff) and I learned this stuff and I was very surprised with them. Now that I am one, I fear no one. Basically, if you are in sixth grade and afraid of the eighth graders, don't be. If you talk to them, like on the bus or during passing, whatever works for you, just talk and you'll see how awesome they are. Unless your in a school full of butt heads. Then don't talk to them and stay in your little bubble. Whatever works for you.

Anyways, thanks for sticking with me. I'm going to finish this book at the end of the year because I won't be in middle school anymore. I will try to update more frequently but I don't have any ideas. How about this. If I get 3 votes, 4 reads, and 2 comments, I will try to update asap. Anyways. That's all I have for now. Byee!