Chapter Seven: Types of Nerds and Geeks.

Just so we are clear, most of these are based off of me. The others are based off of some things I've seen at school. Anyways... lets get back to what I was talking about. Lets start with the nerds.

First, you need to know about the definition of a nerd and a geek.
Nerd: An intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a non-social hobby or pursuit.
Geek: A person who has excessive enthusiasm for and some expertise about a specialized subject or activity.
Now, lets get to the good stuff. First, there are the book nerds. These people constantly read. Sometimes, these people would rather read than eat, in extreme cases.

Next, there are the school nerds who are obsessed with school. They want nothing to do with other people and love school more than eating in extreme cases. There is usually one at every school.

Now, lets talk about the geeks. First, there are the fandom geeks. These people are OBSESSED with different fandoms. Whether it's Hamilton, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Star Trek, Hamilton, Star Wars, Marvel, DC Comics, or different types of anime, amd dod i mention Hamilton, they will constantly talk about the fandom. Most people are part of more than one fandom and can make a reference in every conversation. I am a fan of almost all of these. Don't judge.

Then there are the band geeks. They are OBSESSED with band stuff. They are so attached to their instrument, they are physically hurt when they hit their instrument on a stand. They can identify an instrument based on its case and are really good at tell people if they are off key. (That's still me.) There's also the band people that are obsessed with actual bands like 5sos of fob or other things like that that I can't think of right now.

Now, there are the sports geeks. (Yes, people that are obsessed with sports are geeks. Welcome to the dark side.) They are the ones that know every player in everything, know all of the teams in each sport and their room is COVERED in posters of their favorite teams and players.

Sorry its taken me a while to write a new post. I just don't know what to write about. How about this, if I get two votes, I'll write another chapter and post it.