Park Sunghoon - Celebrity

________________________________________
Its been a while since i have been writing imagines so it might not be that good but please bare with me 😅 i wrote a lot of stories for english works at school and my teacher said that my writing is pretty good and that i should write more!! So ill try my best for my future imagines!!

Anyways please enjoy!!!
___________________________________________

Author's POV

Enhypen's Sunghoon have been watching this vlogger named Yang Yn for a while now and the other members noticed how he has been on his phone these days so they decided to talk to him about it.

Enhypen's POV

"Sunghoon-ah!" Jay called Sunghoon but Sunghoon didnt reply which made everyone go to his room.

Sunghoon got startled because of everyone rushing into his room, seeing him laying down in his bed while watching something in his phone again   "Woah, what the-" he said while fixing himself and his bed too.

"What are you doing now? Didnt you hear me call you?" Jay said while crossing his arms
"I-i didnt hear you. Why?" He said while standing up, then Jungwon suddenly walked over to Sunghoon and took his phone to check what he has been watching this whole time

"Eh? Youve been watching my sister's channel this whole time?" Jungwon said which made everyone including Sunghoon shocked.

"What??" Sunghoon quickly snatched his phone back from Jungwon. "Yeah thats my older sister, yn. If youre a big fan of her and you want to meet her you can tell me and ill bring her here or meet up with her. No problem." Jungwon said while taking out his phone. "Do you want me to call her? So we can meet up with her?" Sunghoon just stood there in shock and when Jake snapped his fingers infront of his eyes he suddenly came back to reality and he replied "Uhm, if shes busy then its fine she doesnt have to-" then Jungwon cut him off

"No, its fine we had plans on going out together, ill ask her if its ok if i bring friends. You guys. And if she says yes you guys can finally meet her!" Jungwon said while smiling then leaving the room.

Yn' POV

I was just watching en-o'clock on the tv then i got a text from my brother, Jungwon.

'Noona, are you free later? About 5pm?' He texted. And i answered 'yes, why?' He mentioned that he wants me to meet his friends aka Enhypen which made me kind of shocked because they are my ult groups but it also made sense because, obviously my brother is in that group so i replied with 'sure im free.'

Time skip

Its about 4:30 now so i decided to start changing my clothes and going to the park that we usually go to whenever we wanted to hang out. I also brought my camera with me just incase i feel like filming for my youtube channel. I wonder why Jungwon  suddenly want me to meet his members..

Im on my way to the park so i decided to film on the way there for my 'what i do for a day' vlog. Before arriving to the park i decided to buy snacks for the boys to eat.

When i arrived at the park i set up all my things, the mat, and the snacks. While i was waiting i sat down and enjoyed the view, then i heard Jungwon's voice.

"Noonaaaa! We're hereee!" Jungwon said while running towards me, i was filming for my vlog so i caught this moment perfectly. "Can i film yall for my vlog?" I asked them and they nodded

We were talking, getting to know each other for a while, then i noticed that one member was being weirdly quiet, Sunghoon.

Sunghoon's POV