| Chapter 21 |

Today we're making crepes! Today we're making crepes! I can't help but bounce my way to the home economics room. I'm paired with Mera for the cooking venture, and while a normal person would likely have a problem with it because of her food obsession, I don't really mind at all.

"Now, you're welcome to have as many as you want, once they're done. Till then, though, please don't eat the ingredients. I'm not hungry, so I'll only be taking a few and you can have the rest."

Mera looks sad, but she nods in understanding before disappearing into the room. Knowing her she's probably looking for anyone's scraps that she can find. I roll my eyes at her gluttonous behavior before getting to work.

Eggs and flour. Sugar and butter. Simple and easy. The hard part is the actual cooking! I hum a tune to myself as I finish the mixture. Looking over my shoulder, I search for my partner.

Nendo and Kuboyasu seem to be getting on well. Honestly, I didn't really place either of them as cooks. But they both seem to know what they're doing, both sharing tips and tricks with each other. I can't help but want to chime in with my own knowledge. After all, I've become quite good at cooking, and making sweets.

I feel someone staring me down, and look over to see Chiyo grinning at me. I shoot a friendly glare at her. This woman and her ship. She rolls her eyes with a grin before worry takes over her face. In seconds she's by my side, worriedly looking between me and the stove.

"Um, Haru" she questions.

"Are you ok Chiyo?" I question, now feeling worry crawling up my spine, "did you burn yourself?"

"Yes! I'm perfectly fine" she smiles before deflating, "but will you be?"

"Huh" confused, I tilt my head to the side.

"Your arm" she points to my scarred arm, "you said it was an accident in the home economics room. Are you sure you're okay cooking?"

"Oh" I sigh, "right. Well, the accident wasn't exactly my fault, and I cook for my brother all the time, so I don't think anything bad will happen."

I do my best to give my friend a comforting smile, "and, besides, if I feel uncomfortable with something I'll just ask someone for help, ok? So don't worry about me please."

She nods before going back to her station, leaving me to look down at my arm. Sure that whole thing happened in my old school's home economics room. But this room is different. For one, I'm not the only psychic in here, and for two, there's an actual teacher present.

Sighing, I look over at where Shun is, partnered with Saiki and Hairo. Saiki looks overwhelmed, disappointed and annoyed. Shun and Hairo however...they are very effective at creating kitchen abominations from the looks of things. Perhaps I should help Shun with his cooking skills some time - that could be fun. Mera is nearby them, not so patiently waiting for an opportunity to seize any unattended bowl, or abominable leftover.

Now knowing where my partner scampered off to, I turn on the stove and set to work. First, I turn it on low heat, then I put a little bit of butter in the pan. Finally, I put a little bit of the mixture in there, before evening it out. If I had a small speaker blasting music, this would be completely perfect.

Once the crepe has turned a light shade of brown, I flip it. I'm careful to catch the crepe once it flies up into the air. When it's in the pan again, I then let it cook for a bit, before putting it to the side. I continue the process of making the outer part of the crepes until I'm almost out of batter.

Then, when there's just a little bit left in the bowl, I call in the cleanup, "Mera!"

She's quick to take the bowl from my hands and lick it clean before throwing it in the sink and walking around for more scraps.