Chapter 80 Showing Goodwill

Marshal Will and Admiral Li Yu were waiting at the gate of the palace as the leaders of the diplomats of the alliance. After a while, Tang Mi came out and conveyed Chi Yao's meaning in detail.

Tang Mi: "The imperial palace is an important place for the empire. The two officers will have to deal with the matter of returning to the alliance next time. There will be no more two officers left in the

imperial palace." After performing the standard imperial ceremony, Tang Mi asked the servant to see off the guests.

Will and Li Yu's faces were so gloomy that they could drip water.

They did not enter the residence of Chi Yao and Shi Xing, which is the residence of the current imperial majesty, but in the reception building on the outermost layer of the palace, asking to see him, and then being rejected.

After refusing, the palace will drive people away.

After Tang Mi finished speaking, after a while, a servant brought a few palace guards behind him, "please" them get up and leave.

Not too harmful, but highly insulting.

Will and Li Yu didn't see any serious people, and getting angry with a document didn't fit their identities, so they were "invited" outside the palace and boarded the spaceship. stand up.

"It's too much to bully!"

"It's too much, it's too much."

Li Yu, the younger general, scolded immediately when he was treated like this.

Marshal Will also had a cold face, but compared to cursing, years of experience as an officer made him calmer.

"Now is not the time to talk about this." Will restrained himself.

Thinking of something, the originally angry mood calmed down all of a sudden.

"The Prime Minister scolded Jane Miller and asked him to stay in the Empire no matter what, to complete this diplomatic exchange." "

The people from Tianyuan Star discussed internally, and finally let the Empire have a relatively good impression. Let's come here ..."

Although aggrieved, the pressure from the alliance is more real, Marshal Will said, "We can't go."

Li Yu didn't understand, "But the palace said no."

Will showed a helpless smile, "The first If you don't see me once, then you can naturally ask for the second time and the third time."

Li Yu choked: "..."

Yes, it's like asking for forgiveness after offending someone, and now the situation is no longer up to them.

Will's words made Li Yu calm down quickly. The communicator had information coming in. After reading it, Li Yu felt even more suffocated, but he still truthfully conveyed the situation of the residence to Marshal Will: "Now people from other planets The diplomats are all contacting their main planet." "

Among the six planets, one planet has already expressed its position today, which agrees with the Prime Minister's intention. In any case, the alliance cannot sever ties with the empire. Let us figure out a way first."

This Will has long expected that the alliance is not like an empire, with an indivisible large planet as the main star. On the contrary, the political system and cultural ecology within the alliance are diverse, and it is not easy to agree. Political differences are the daily life of the alliance.

But... Will sighed, there was a border issue, and the alliance's attitude towards the empire was rare.

It is impossible to break off diplomatic relations.

It depends on how to make up for the leak that was exposed in the end.

Will and Li Yu discussed it all afternoon. At their request, Miller also arrived outside the palace later. Before dinner, Marshal Will asked to see him for the second time. This time he had a reason, saying that it was Miller University. The scholar wants to apologize personally to His Majesty the Empire and his partner for his inappropriate remarks.

With his attitude lowered to such an extent, Li Yu felt that it was impossible to go any further.

But when the news was conveyed, the reply received was the same as noon.

Marshal Will: "..."

Bachelor Miller: "..." General

Li Yu: "..." Wei Wan, the clerk,

smiled, "Your Majesty said, if Bachelor Miller wants to apologize, he can post it on Starnet It's the same, apart from the intranet and the extranet of the twin galaxy, access to the extranet is common throughout the galaxy, and he can see it too." The

voice paused, "But one code counts for one code, and the empire will not forgive you for your offensive behavior. rights."

This time they were not driven away, but Wei Wan left after speaking, and it would be embarrassing for them not to leave.

After returning to the spaceship, even though he was angry, Miller was keen, "Not enough, the conditions for apologizing are not enough, and the empire may not be so easy to satisfy." Li Yu: "What do you mean?" Marshal Will had already thought of

this

, "I also I think it is, the table has been set up, and the empire will not give up if it doesn't get some practical benefits."

In just two days, Miller seemed to be ten years old, and sighed, "This time it's me Misjudged the situation of both sides."

Marshal Will can't say that he doesn't have any complaints in his heart, but now is not the time to complain.

After thinking for a moment, he said, "Please see me again tonight. If you still don't see him, you have to report to the alliance cabinet." Still

missing, it involves diplomatic interests, which can only be decided within the alliance.

Miller nodded with difficulty.

I asked to see him again in the evening, and added some conditions of apology, but unfortunately the palace replied as before and disappeared.

Marshal Will then notified all the diplomats, and everyone held an emergency meeting at night to report the situation to the alliance and work together to find a way to overcome the immediate difficulties.

Chi Yao and Shi Xing's day was said to be easy, but in fact it was not so easy.

Chi Yao has a backlog of imperial government affairs that need to be dealt with urgently. What about Shi Xing? Shi Xing may have been overtired two days ago. Chi Yao woke up today and was able to sleep after resting his mind.

The most typical manifestation is that Chi Yao finally has time to tell Ren Yanyong and Wei Zhen about his diplomatic plans and the future position of the empire in the galaxy. The military affairs are the approval of the application for military expenses. Shi Xing looked at the logistics purchase list, looked at it, and Chi Yao came to an end. When he turned around, the floating screen in front of Shi Xing was still floating, but he was lying on the sofa and closed his eyes. .

Chi Yao: "..."

Ren Yanyong and Wei Zhen naturally saw it too. It may be that they have experienced a lot with Shi Xing in the past two days. It is rare for Ren Yanyong to speak for Shi Xing, "Your Highness is really tired these two days."

Chi Yao looked at Ren Yanyong, a little surprised.

However, Ren Yanyong misunderstood the meaning of this glance, and continued, "I need to meet alliance diplomats during the day, and when I have free time, I'm always memorizing the plan and studying the history of the empire." At this point, Ren Yanyong said sincerely, "This pair of Blue

Star It's too much for a human being."

Chi Yao realized something and nodded quietly.

Let Yan Changyue take a blanket and come in to give Shi Xing a lunch break, and the three of them changed to a study room to discuss matters.

When Shi Xing woke up and rubbed his eyes to find the three of them, Wei Wan, Tang Mi, and Fei Chu Fuqing were all there.

Shi Xing was dull, "What happened?"

Chi Yao beckoned to him, Shi Xing walked towards him, Chi Yao replied, "We are discussing the celebration ceremony." " Ah

?"

When the diplomats of the alliance visited, the imperial city held a ceremony for friendly diplomacy. At the beginning, there was this event because the star beasts were too rampant. The estrangement between each other in the heart is held.

After one or two subsequent sessions, it was found that it was not bad for the economy, and the people of the imperial capital liked it, so they continued this ceremony as a tradition.

But...

Shi Xing was surprised, "I'm going to drive away the diplomats of the alliance, and plan a ceremony?"

After asking, he immediately had an answer in his mind, and before anyone could answer, he patted himself on the head, "I'm sorry , Sleeping stupid."

Shi Xing: "Aren't you making two-handed preparations? If the alliance's attitude towards peace is sincere and the relationship really eases down, then continue to hold some celebrations that have already been prepared? If you want to break off diplomatic relations, then let it go?"

Chi Yao laughed and nodded, "Yes."

Chi Yao: "Don't hit yourself, your head is red."

Shi Xing: "Hmm."

Fei Chu said right away, "You've been too tired these two days, take a rest while His Majesty wakes up."

Shi Xing wanted to say something, but there were too many people, so he held back.

After dinner, the officials and clerks all left. Chi Yao wanted to go to the study, but was held back by Shi Xing. Shi Xing whispered, "You also need to rest more, Your Highness." "

You The spiritual sea is a little turbulent again, I can feel it."

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing holding his hand, raised his head and glanced at Shi Xing again, seeing that Shi Xing was a little embarrassed, then nodded, and said Don't insist, "I know."

"Just to get a few documents, go back to the study in the room to deal with, together?"

Shi Xing agreed.

I didn't take a few documents. At night, Shixing released the healing power. Although it couldn't completely dispel the fluctuations in Chi Yao's spiritual sea, it would make people feel more comfortable.

The study rooms that come with the two rooms are much smaller, but the layout is also much more comfortable. Shi Xing sat on the beanbag sofa on the carpet, discussing celebration matters with Chi Yao, and the topic was not completely serious, like chatting.

Chi Yao was dragged by Shi Xing, and fell deep into another ball-shaped lazy sofa, with a slightly tired expression, and suddenly said, "The alliance's actions are already very fast, but in fact, I don't want the celebration to start so soon.

" In Xing's puzzled eyes, Chi Yao said frankly: "I'm still in a period of confusion. I just woke up in the past two days, and my condition will be better. There will still be some repetitions. It is best that the celebration can be held after Erya arrives. Yes."

Shi Xing almost forgot that they still have a medical doctor, Chi Yao mentioned it, and he asked casually, "It is said that it will arrive in a week, how many days are left?" "Tomorrow night or the day after tomorrow.

"

Nodding, Shi Xing returned to the topic, worried, "Will it repeat itself, even if there is a contract?"

Chi Yao looked at Shi Xing without speaking, but Shi Xing realized later because his spirit was hurt.

And it's not an ordinary injury, it's a penetrating injury...

Shi Xingxin twisted, got up, and hugged Chi Yao.

The weight of two people was pressed on a sofa, and the sofa collapsed with a snap.

Chi Yao was a little surprised, and when he realized it, it was funny, "Suddenly acting like a baby?" Shi

Xing didn't deny it, "I want to hug you."

Chi Yao's joke got stuck in his throat, and he put his hand on the back of Shi Xing's neck, accepting this Embrace.

After that, the two of them didn't speak for a long time during the embrace, but Chi Yao felt that the atmosphere was quiet and warm, and it couldn't be better.

He fell asleep in the study in the afternoon, and when Shi Xing returned to his room at night, he finally saw the surprise prepared for him by the servant with strong execution ability.

Looking at the bigger bed in the master bedroom, Shi Xingren froze, "Where's my bed?" Chi

Yao was calm, "Xu Jin said that since we slept together, it turned out that the one was too small. Zhang."

Still a little surprised, "Didn't he ask you?"

Shi Xing realized something, looked at Chi Yao, and pointed out, "So, did Uncle Xu ask you, Your Highness?"

Chi Yao raised his eyebrows, and the corners of his lips curled up , without denying it, "Yeah."

Shi Xing: "..."

So, in fact, Uncle Xu is also doing things with permission!

Chi Yao took off the accessories on his body, and without looking at Shi Xing, he suddenly asked, "Don't you want to sleep with me?"

Shi Xing's ears felt hot.

After a long while, he whispered, "No."

Chi Yao's voice was filled with laughter, so obvious that Shi Xing could hear it, "That's fine."

Shi Xing: "..." Shi

Xing squatted down with his head in his arms, "Your Highness , These are two different things!"

Footsteps sounded, and after a while, he stood still in front of Shi Xing.

"I know what you mean."

Chi Yao's voice was soft, and he looked extraordinarily gentle, "Then you think I can do it, I think so, will you be angry with me?" Shi Xing was silent, and

muttered after a while, "How can I be angry with you? What!"

Obviously a rogue.

But he really can't get angry.

Another irritating laughter sounded next to his ears, and a long hand stretched out, intending to pull him up, but when he didn't move for a moment, that hand stretched out stubbornly.

In the end, Shi Xing softened and stood up holding Chi Yao's hand.

Of course, the intention to pull him up was just what he thought.

In fact, after being pulled up, Shi Xing was blocked by a sudden kiss from all follow-up.

And in this room, there are only the two of them.

There will only be the two of them.

The clothes were pulled and pulled apart, and when they were separated, neither of them was very decent.

In the tacit gaze, Chi Yao went to the bathroom first, and then changed the time star.

Climbing onto the new bed in pajamas, Chi Yao glanced over Shi Xing's face and found something, and said suddenly, "Your neck..." Shi

Xing touched Chi Yao's gaze, understanding, "It may be a physical problem, whether it hurts or not. It's itchy, just looking scary."

Chi Yao reached out to touch it, but Shi Xing didn't hide, and obediently turned his head away.

Chi Yao's eyes darkened, "Is there any more on him?"

"Yes."

Shi Xing pulled his clothes away, and there were two places on his waist that were too hard, under his neck, and on his chest.

When Shixing was undefended and wanted to lift his clothes, Chi Yao held down his hand.

"It's alright, don't take off your clothes anymore."

Her voice was hoarse, and there was a tacit understanding among some adults.

Only then did Shi Xing realize what he had done, and said in a panic, "Your Highness, I didn't mean that, but if you asked, I'll..." "I know." Chi Yao leaned over to hug Shi

Xing

.

The scorching breath brushed Shi Xing's helix, and said bluntly, "But that's what I meant."

Shi Xing wrinkled his face, seriously suspecting that the Blue Star would exhaust his mind and disappear after two days of exhaustion.

Then the back trembled, and a crushed kiss fell on the neck, very lightly, spreading little by little, covering the bruise.

Chi Yao said slowly, "I'm thinking about one thing."

"Tell me, after I pass the disorder period and my mental power will be more abundant, can I..."

Turning his mind to the unfinished meaning in the words, the people of Shixing were stupid.

Chi Yao pressed the back of his neck, looked at him suddenly, and asked him forcefully, "Can you ?

" There was no contact, just being looked at like this, and he was actually seen to react. Shi Xing was too ashamed to take it anymore and closed his eyes. "Talk back, Xing Xing." At this time, Chi Yao was extremely strong. Shi Xing collapsed, "Let's talk about it after your disorder period." Chi Yao laughed, laughing so hard that Shi Xing had no place to stay. Without him, the two of them tacitly agreed- if there is no rejection, it is a disguised agreement.