Chapter 2

*HI, thanks for reading my story!
Keep in mind that this is my first time writing a story any mistake I make please comment and let me know, please vote and comment if you like the story so I know to continue to make more 🖤*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*HI, thanks for reading my story!Keep in mind that this is my first time writing a story any mistake I make please comment and let me know, please vote and comment if you like the story so I know to continue to make more 🖤*

"beep...beep...beep" There was that beeping noise again, and for a second I thought I didn't make it out of that dark place until I opened my eyes.

I opened my eyes and was met with a bright white ceiling, I blinked a few times until I slowly made my way up to a sitting position.
I looked around the room taking in everything around me.

"so I am in a hospital" I jumped at the quiet raspy sound that left my mouth.

It looked to be late afternoon the golden setting sun was glistening just at the end of the bed, I could hear a bird singing its soul out, just outside the window.

I turned my head to the left to see a table filled with flowers and two cards.

'Only two?' I thought proceeding to grab the first one.
I examined the cover.
There was what seemed to be a dad and daughter playing at the park, the cover was decorated with blossom petals all over the card.
I opened it and started to read it.

💕To my dear daughter...💕

I am so sorry that I couldn't protect you.

I am so sorry that I didn't spend much time with you when you were a kid, it was the last time I ever saw you smile I was too focused on everything but you.

I didn't know that you were hurt and alone.

If I could go back I would change everything in hopes you wouldn't suffer
Such a fate....you didn't deserve this or a Father like me.

I don't know when you will ever wake up, but I wrote this card because, throughout these past years, it was all I was thinking about and maybe one day you could read it and possibly forgive me.

-Your loving father 💕

I take a deep breath before closing the card back up and placing it back on the table.
'why can't I remember who my father is or why I am in the hospital' I thought before glancing at the clock which read
'6:30 pm'
"I'm starving, after reading this second card I think I should call for a nurse or something" I spoke

I took another deep breath pausing for a minute before reaching and taking the card.
The card cover was blank like somebody took a piece of white paper and folded it.

'At least I got a card I guess..' I thought

I open the card and read...

❤️ To YxN❤️