Chapter 6

I shot up from my bed looking around. My eyes grew wide as I was met with the same room as my dream.

"This is not a dream," I said slowly pinching myself just to make sure.

The instant sting assured me that I indeed wasn't sleeping.

I jumped out of my bed landing on my feet I looked down jumping one more time.

"My legs feel great!" I spoke smiling brightly.

A thought came to mind as I was looking at my legs.

'HINA' I thought my eyes widening

I ran to my door stopping with my hand on the knob.

'How am I supposed to tell her that she going to die in 2017' I thought letting go of the knob and walking back to my bed and falling onto my mattress.
I put my hands on my face.

"She will think I'm crazy" I mumbled in my hands.

"What should I do?" I spoke sighing and beginning to sit up on my bed.

I sat on the edge of my bed for 5 minutes trying to think of what I could do but nothing came to mind I tried to think back to what the article said but I couldn't quite remember since I have a terrible memory.

"What gang was it?" I questioned

"Tokyo Sanji gang...That doesn't sound right" I said shaking my head.

"what I do?" I whined

I glanced at my desk noticing my dairy in the center of it.

'I guess I should read it' I thought getting up and walking over to the desk pulling the seat out and sitting.
I begin to open the diary looking for the latest entry.

                              July 5

Dear diary...

Today wasn't a good day...
Dad kept yelling at me for no reason he called me"Good for nothing bitch"
Although I was used to him calling me all sorts of names this one stung a little bit for some reason though I didn't show it.
He later told me that his new wife and her daughter would be living with us soon and that we would be sharing a room I haven't even met her when they were dating so the news was really surprising though hope that his new wife is kind and loving as well as the daughter maybe they can change my dad into a loving father...
Anyways onto better topics
I met with Emma today we went to a local food stand to eat dorayaki MY FAVOURITE!!
I got one and she got two we ate on our way to the park once we had got there she still had one left I asked if she was gonna eat it or save it for later.
She then told me it was for her brother and that he loved Dorayoki and that he was in a gang I do remember seeing him HE WAS HOT  though I knew I didn't have a chance with him anyways afte- sorry I have to go my dad's home and I forgot to make dinner.