Chapter 4

It took me a while to come to my senses I was knocked out of my trance by the bedroom door opening.

I slowly turn my head to face whoever came in.

"Get up yxn." this voice said.

My eyes were met with a younger version of my dad.
No more eye bags he looked healthier.
His eyebrows furrowed.

"Yxn did you hear me?" his voice getting annoyed

I nodded slowly.

"What day is it" I spoke

"July, 4th" he spoke slowly closing the door.

"WAIT!" I yelled throwing my hand out in a stop motion.

"WHAT YXN I GOT TO GO TO WORK" Dad yelled back. I jumped at the sudden scream.

"Please what year is it," I said looking down.

"2005 IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR STOP WASTING MY TIME," he yelled before slamming my door.

"2005, July, 4," I said looking back in the mirror.

I pinch my arm one more time sighing at the instant sting.

"Time to get up..." I spoke walking to the small closet next to my mirror.

I opened the drawers and pulled out a blue summer dress with white stripes and white socks.

I then put the outfit on throwing the pyjamas I had in a laundry basket I found.

"why do I only have dresses?" I questioned looking at my closet filled with dresses.

'Is this what 15-year-old me wore' I thought walking to the desk I had noticed when I awoke.

It was a small white desk with not many things on the desk.

A notebook lamp and a pencil case were filling the desk.

I sat down opening the notebook.
I flip through the pages finding the last time I wrote in it.

I read...

July 3, 2005.

Dear diary.......

Dad yelled at me today though it's no surprise he has been yelling at me since Mom died.

He told me the news that I didn't want to ever hear.

he said I was getting a new mother and stepsister I was devastated.

He never pays any attention to me the only time we speak is when he wakes me up and if dinner is ready.

He said they are supposed to arrive soon and I am supposed to share a room with the stepsister YUCK!

I am honestly scared that I will be tossed to the side and Dad will live happily with his "New" family.

We just moved here 2 weeks ago and it has not been fun I tried making friends in the neighbourhood but they were all scared of me for some reason until I met a pink-haired Hinata Tachibana
I was hanging out at the local park alone as usual. (I DON'T NEED FRIENDS ANYWAYS) I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see a girl smiling at me.
She started talking to me about her boyfriend and how he is in a gang and something about always getting hurt. I was shocked she wasn't scared of me at the end of our talk I asked why she came to talk to me and she said I looked like a needed a friend.
She then told me that I looked like was about to rob a store with the outfits I like to wear.
She then gave me a bunch of dresses that she didn't wear anymore.
We're going to hang out tomorrow!!!!!
She wanted me to meet her friend tomorrow so I have to meet her a the local park at 1:00 pm.