Chapter 8

Please vote if you like this chapter this chapter is a bit short so the next chapter is going to be longer.🤭
Thanks again for the votes.

I was rudely awakened by a wave of cold water hitting my face.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as I insanely jump from my water-soaked bed I gasp as the cold water soaked my clothes.

I wipe my eyes to get a better look at the person who ruined my deep sleep.

"There is someone at the door for you Rina spoke giving me a flat smile.

"And you couldn't wake me up like a regular person?" I said glaring at Rina.

Rina let out a small laugh.

"Oh and I thought I was a monster" she mocked.

She then walked out of the room laughing to herself.

I looked down at my feet as a pool of water surrounded me.

'what did you even expect... it's Rina' I thought walking to the bathroom to grab a towel to wrap myself in before answering the door.

I opened the door to see Hina smiling but as soon as she saw me her smile warped onto a worried look.

"Yxn your soaked what happened?" Hina spoke looking me up and down.

"I...I just took a shower" I spoke giving a small smile.

"oh okay.... did you want to walk to school together," Hina spoke not believing the lie.

"yeah...sure please just give me a minute," I said.

I quickly run upstairs to get ready.
I dried my drenched body as fast as I could and put on my uniform right after.
My hair was still dripping wet so I quickly ran to the bathroom to find the blow dryer.

"Where the hell is it?" I uttered scavenging the bathroom counter for my f/c blow dryer I had purchased when I had hung out with Hina and Emma.

"looking for this?" Regina said at the bathroom entrance holding up my blow dryer.

I turn and look at Regina then at my blow dryer.

"Yes, I am" I spoke walking to Regina and swapping the blow dryer away from her.

Regina clicked her tongue three times before speaking.

"Young lady I don't like the way you are treating me and my daughter I demand an apology-" Regina was cut off by the sound of my blow dryer.

Regina was furious but I guess she chose not to say anything since she left muttering something I couldn't hear.

I had to finish blow-drying my hair only halfway before I put it up in a messy bun I didn't like to make people wait for me so I quickly sped through my morning routine.

I grab my school bag from my room and then made my way down to the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast.
The smell of pancakes hit my nose as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Are you here to apologize?" Regina spoke from the kitchen table.

I turn my head and was met with Regina my dad and Rina all having breakfast.

Though I don't want to admit it hurt being treated like I didn't exist by my own 'Family'.

I looked at Regina before speaking.

"For what?" I spoke walking to the bowl of fruit sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Young lady I didn't marry your father to be treated horribly by his bratty daughter" Regina spoke getting even more infuriated.