Chapter 10

"Why are we at the middle school?" I spoke looking at the middle school entrance.

"We are meeting Miley's new friend he's a middle schooler," Draken spoke as we continued to walk into the school.

"Oh okay..." I let out I was a little worried that we might get in trouble since we were meeting up with Mikey's friend during school hours but I tried not to show it.
I had made my decision to go with them so I didn't want to hold them back by saying I was not sure about this.

I looked down at Mikey's warm hand interlocking with mine.

Is it normal for friends to always hold hands...

I remember the conversation I had with Hina.

'I'm not ready for a relationship right?' I questioned myself.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by a sudden yell.

"HEY YOU!" a boy yelled.

I then realized we were in a hallway.

A group of middle school boys stood right in front of us glaring at Mikey and Draken.

"Get the hell out of here!" another boy spoke.

'How did we end up in this situation?' I thought.
I started to get nervous since there was a lot of them.
I bit the inside of my cheek trying to count how many were in front of us.

One of the boys looked at me before winking and blowing a kiss at me.

'Ew,' I thought.

Mikey seemed to have also noticed the creep as he pulled me behind him blocking me from the creep's sight.

"I won't tell you again get the h-"  The boy was cut off by a punch in the face by Draken.

My eyes grew wide as I watched draken fight all of the middle school boys like it was nothing.

"Wow" I muttered

Mikey turned to me giving me a small smile.

"You wait here okay I will be right back," Mikey spoke letting go of my hand and walking passed the pile of beaten boys.

I looked at the boy who had winked at me, his face was all bruised and blood was everywhere.

'That's what you get!' I spoke with an angered expression.

I crossed my arms and looked back up to see what Mikey was doing.

A boy with blond hair that was styled in a mohawk kind of way emerged from the classroom Mikey had gone to.
His face looked kind of familiar but I couldn't quite remember where I
I Had seen him from.

His face was shocked to see all the bodies on the ground.

I heard some whispering from behind me so I turned around to see that a crowd had formed around us.

I hated crowds or being the center of attention, some walking around with a guy like Mikey was very surprising.

'When are we going to leave' I thought as I turned around to see Mikey, Draken and their friend in front of me.

"Yxn-Chan this is my friend Takamichi and Takamichi this my...this is Yxn,"  Mikey spoke.

'That...was weird' I thought before speaking.

"Nice to meet you Takamichi I just met Mikey recently," I spoke giving a small bow.

"Nice to meet you too hope we can become good friends I also met Mikey not too long ago," he spoke bowing back.