Mission ( Chapter 4)

Y/n was know in Ozpin's office the others in the office were Ozpin, Glynda and Ironwood.

Y/n" Hello so why have I been called up here?"

Ironwood" because I have a mission for you. The mission is for you to investigate strange disappearances in Vacuo, people and things have been going missing in the desert, you will go over and try to find out what is causing the disappearances."

Y/n" Hmm it sounds like the desert greed Nue. Alright when do I go?"

Ozpin" As soon as possible but you will be joined by the ace ops."

Then the ace ops walked into the office:

Y/n" Cool I'm guessing Clover's in charge?"

Ironwood then nods.

Y/n" Is it done?"

Ironwood "(smiles and nods) You'll be dropped off 2 clicks away, you can use it to get there."

Y/n" Cool, lets go then."

Y/n then exited the Office and the ace ops followed him, Y/n got an elevator and the ace ops followed. As the elevator was going down Elm grabbed Y/n and pulled him into a bear hug.

Elm" Hello Y/n it's been a while hasn't it?"

Y/n" Yes it has now please let go I can feel my cells medals wanting to burst out of my body."

Elm then let Y/n go and the other ace ops started to laugh.

Clover" How are you doing Y/n?"

Y/n" Alright saved a faunus from being bullied, showed everyone that I'm a greed and 000. I'm starting to use the dino medals power and my sisters are finding out who I am. So all around I'm alright."

Vine" Are you prepared for the confrontation?"

Y/n" Yeah I've been saving up insults for a while now."

Harriet" Good on ya. Can't wait to hear about it."

The elevator then stopped both Y/n and the ace ops exited it and started to walk to an airship, as they did many students were starring at both Y/n and the ace ops in disbelief. The team cfvy came up to Y/n, the ace ops kept walking to the airship.

Velvet" Hey Y/n what's happening?"

Y/n" I'm going on a mission with these guys (points at the ace ops) to find out why people and things are going missing in a desert in Vacuo." 

Coco" Oh i thought that you were being arrested."

Y/n" No not again anyways."

Fox" Wait again?"

Y/n" Story for a different time anyway see ya."

Y/n then ran and caught up to the ace ops.

Marrow" Friends?"