battle for the past ( Chapter 6)

It was the next day and all the first year students were in ooblecks class.

oobleck" Now then today we will be learning about the war between humans and faunus but first has any faunus in here faced discrimination?"

A couple of faunus students raised their hands.

oobleck" Dreadful simply dreadful, Oh Y/n have you faced discrimination?"

Everyone looks at Y/n.

Y/n" Uhh yes but I got the best revenge ever."

oobleck" Please tell us."

Y/n" Basically after I became a greed some atlas students and soldiers thought it would be funny to take the piss out of me, so I said to them that the next time a greed runs rampage I wont help them straight after I said that a greed was spotted and was destroying everything they went and dealt with it. tch five minutes later hahahaha I got a call from the leader of the groups that went they said that the birth armor was destroyed, they were out of cell medals and their weaponry was destroyed, so I made my way down their to see the just a bunch of normal yummies they look like this :

 tch five minutes later hahahaha I got a call from the leader of the groups that went they said that the birth armor was destroyed, they were out of cell medals and their weaponry was destroyed, so I made my way down their to see the just a bunch ...

(shows it on his scroll) They are easy as shit but the fucking students and soldiers were getting their arses kicked. Let's just say they stopped discriminating against me."

oobleck" How many yuumies were there?"

Y/n" Fucking 20. They are incredibly easy like 5 hits and they are dead."

oobleck" Hmm Now then ..."

oobleck continued his class after his class was Glynda's class and the time for the battle.

Glynda" Now today we have a special battle for you we have the legendary Summer rose, Tai xiao long and Raven branwen teaming up with Ruby and Yang taking on Y/n."

Jaune" Uhh is that unfair for him?"

Y/n" (from the combat area) Its fine!"

Then Y/n's old family walked onto the battle ground and looked at Y/n.

Summer" Don't make us do this."

Y/n" I'm sorry but this will happen bitch."

Y/n then materialized his belt and loaded the super tatoba combo, Y/n scanned it:.

Y/n" Henshin."

Scanner" "Super! Super! Super! Super Taka! Super Tora! Super Batta! Su~per Tatoba, Ta-To-Ba! Super!"