Beacon ( Chapter 2)

After a couple of days the airship caring Y/n met up with another one holding more students for beacon. Almost all the students abroad looked at the airship and they saw Y/n's symbol, it looked like this:

 Almost all the students abroad looked at the airship and they saw Y/n's symbol, it looked like this:

( I know it looks shit, but you get it)

Y/n could see the students all talking about it and Y/n, but Y/n didn't care right now he was looking at both of his hands he looked at both his palms, then the back of his hands and then stretched his hands out like he was putting on gloves. The airship then arrived at beacon and landed, the door opened and Y/n left the ship, as he did Ozpin was standing there.

Ozpin" Y/n how was the flight?"

Y/n" Good also (whispers) you do know about my past correct?"

Ozpin "(nods) I will keep it a secret, also is it possible for the you too make an announcement talking about what a greed is and how to fight it?"

Y/n" Yeah just make sure they fucking listen."

Ozpin" I will know please make your way to the announcement hall."

Y/n then nods and starts to walk to it as he did he looked over to see Ruby being shouted at by Weiss schnee. Y/n smirked and walked away, Y/n reached the hall and sat down.

After a while everyone everyone was know in the hall and Ozpin was making a speech.

Ozpin" 'll...keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge--to hone your craft and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose – direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step. Now for a quick lesson Mr Y/n L/n will explain the greeds that you all have heard off?"

Y/n walked onto the stage and looked out at everyone.

Y/n" Right then to start, yes I am a greed, no I didn't want to be one and yes my red arm was my greed Friends that gave it to me as he died. Now then any questions first off?"

A ton of people put their hands up.

Y/n" (points at a random student) You."

Random student" Is there a way to protect ourselves from greeds?"

Y/n" Yeah you know the birth busters from atlas, I made them basically if you have cell medals you can load them into it and shoot them and trust me they hurt like a bitch. Anything else?"

Another random student" What is a  cell medal and core medal?"

Y/n" A cell medal is this (shows a cell medal) its basically our blood and is used to gain more power the more of these the more powerful. (Absorbs the cell medal and takes out a core) This is a core medal is our life, no cores then no you it also acts as a our power source if you all all 9 of a set you become extremely powerful. It also means that if they are destroyed so are we. Anything else?"