chapter 6

No one's pov

Everyone went to their home and the trip taehyung and Jennie planned will be postponed since Jennie and taehyung both got some work to do in Korea . On the other hand jungkook and Lisa also came back to Seoul and they both decided to live together so adjusting their new apartment . They also did few couple photoshoot .

Jennie is currently on her company . On a meeting .
"Change the colour and add some glitters on the body of this perfume" Jennie ordered and went back to her cabin . "Miss Yoona we have to go to Kim corporation" Jennie said grabbing her coat and purse .

"Okay ma'am i will inform driver . Do i need to come as well?" Yoona asked Jennie . "Humm" jennie replied .  They both went to ground floor . Everyone started bowing . Jennie just nodded and went inside her car with Yoona .

At Kim corporation (taehyung's company)

Jennie and Yoona entered the company and as she is the boss's wife along with a well known celebrity and icon everyone started bowing even some of them don't know about her but went with the flow . The VIP elevator was under construction so Jennie and Yoona entered the normal elevator . There were two more ladies or should i say two girls around 25 age . "You know today there was meeting with Mr kim of our team and as one of the important person of our team i also went . Gosh he's so handsome . I winked at him i guess he saw it" the first girl said . Yoona pressed the 18th floor means where taehyung's cabin was . "Well I'm more beautiful than his wife . Who marries in such a young age right ? Those won't think twice to divorce their wives and get into a relationship even with being in a marriage" the other girl said . "Did you saw his wife?" The first girl said . "No but she won't be more beautiful than me" the second girl said flipping her hair . "We have to attend this meeting right . I heard his wife will come today" the first girl said . The elevator stopped in 18th floor . "You shouldn't keep your eyes at a married man miss" Jennie said and left the elevator but someone suddenly grabbed her arms . "Excuse me ? Who the hell are you to give us lecture?" The first girl said . "Ma'am should i call guards?" Yoona asked Jennie while removing the girl's hand from Jennie's arm. "It's fine i don't wanna create a scene here" Jennie replied . "Who do you think you are?" The other girl said with a sarcastic laugh . "That you can't even imagine" Jennie left with yoona after giving them disgusted look .

Taehyung was having a coffee while looking into some files but his secretary called him . "Yes miss yeji ?" Taehyung asked on telephone . "Jennie ma'am is here sir should i let her enter?" Yeji asked taehyung on the call . "Yes of course" taehyung answered and cutted the call . Jennie opened taehyung's office door . "I'm not late right?" Jennie asked taehyung throwing her purse on a couch . "No you are not ." Taehyung replied . "Let's go to meeting room then ?" Taehyung asked standing up from his chair .
"Oh wait a minute jisoo unnie send me a picture let me check it" Jennie said grabbing her phone and taehyung nodded .

[Caption : Kim taehyung announced a huge party will held in the occasion of his fifth anniversary of being together with Jennie Kim]

Jennie showed the post to taehyung . "What's it?" Jennie asked . "Umm it's it's your iPhone..." Taehyung said . "Taehyung I'm talking about the post" Jennie said with a cold tone . "I wanted to surprise you but jisoo noona ruined it ugh" . "Tae... anyways let's go to meeting " Jennie said and taehyung held her hand . They both entered the meeting room along with their secretaries . Those two girls from elevator was also there . Their face was so hilarious to see . Jennie just smirked and sat on a chair . "Let's start the meeting" taehyung said and sat on the leather chair in the middle . "So our first target will be to gain success in Korea then we will try to gain the success in western by ....."