chapter 9

No one's pov

"Please send this notice to xxx place" Jennie said to the lawyer . "Jennie speaking as your friend are you sure you wanna divorce taehyung?" The lawyer said . "Soojin.... thanks for your concern but my decision is final" Jennie said gave soojin a hug then left from soojin's office . She went inside her car and called kwon ji yong her brother . "Oppa can we meet right now? I will be there in your office in 10 mins" Jennie said through the phone call and heard Kwon ji yong saying yes . She cutted the call and started driving .

At kwon ji Yong's office

Kwon ji Yong is owner of a gaming company . It's not much famous among general people but it's popular among gamers .
Jennie entered his office and directly went towards the elevator . She pressed 7th floor button and it took seconds for her to reach 7th floor .
"May i come in oppa?" Jennie asked and knocked . "Yes Jennie sure" she got a response and opened the door . Jennie hugged her brother. "Oppa I'm divorcing taehyung and leaving Korea . I can't tell you where I'm going and i can't tell you why I'm doing this either ." Jennie said and ji yong was totally shocked . "Take care of hera beauty cus I'm leaving it . Thanks for always supporting me and take care of yourself and mom dad" Jennie said and hugged ji yong again . Tears were escaping from her eyes . "But jen-....... just be happy and healthy" kwon ji yong said and smiled . Jennie left his office quickly .

After a year

"Your time is getting shorter day by day Jennie . Just take this surgery . You still have 5 percent of chances " a doctor said to Jennie .
"I.....fine i will come as soon as possible " Jennie said and stood up from the chair grabbing her Chanel's purse .
She went outside from the doctor's cabin and sat on chair . Opening her Instagram she looked at the first post

[Caption : today it's been a year of Jennie Kim's sudden disappear

[Caption : today it's been a year of Jennie Kim's sudden disappear . Leaving her family and company ]

[Caption : singer tzuyu and taehyung spotted on a park

[Caption : singer tzuyu and taehyung spotted on a park . Netizens speculated they're dating . Did Kim taehyung and Kim Jennie got divorced and the reason was tzuyu?]

Jennie smiled bitterly reading those posts . She stood up and went to parking lot . She opened her car's door and got inside . Jennie started driving but stopped Infront a building . She called someone . "I'm here come out" Jennie said on the call and cutted it . One male figure came and got inside the car . "Did you went to hospital?" That guy asked Jennie with a concerned voice . "Humm i need to take the surgery as soon as possible" Jennie said and started car's engine . "When will you actually take the surgery Jen ? Just take it" that guy said . "Kai it's not soo easy" Jennie said to Kai and started driving . "Stop with your excuses Jen" Kai said .
Jennie didn't replied and continued driving . She suddenly stopped the car . "Fuck it" Jennie yelled . "What happened?" Kai asked Jennie . "Ugh god knows ." Jennie said with a annoyed tone and opened her car's door . She got outside and checked her car . "We need a mechanic here" jennie said to kai who was coming towards her . "In Auckland you will get no mechanic here easily . Let me call someone . Wait on the nearest park" Kai said and pointed at a park . Jennie went to the park and enjoyed the night view . "I called a mechanic he will be here in 15 minutes" Kai said . "Faster then i thoug-" Jennie couldn't complete her sentence and felt dizziness . Kai quickly held Jennie's hand to stop her from falling . "We are going right now to hospital" Kai said but Jennie shook her head as no . "Leave it . I don't want to live anymore in this world" Jennie said . "Jennie call taehyung or any of your friend please ." Kai requested . "He might have moved on..." Jennie smiled bitterly . "And thanks for always being in my side Kai ." Jennie said looking at Kai . "After all you are my friend or best friend lol" kai chuckled .