Twenty Four

Kylo was right. I needed all the rest I could get, from the moment he walked into the room I'd been resting in- he was an animal and I- his prey. He ripped the sheets off the bed, staring at my naked form that shivered from the cool air that hit my skin and his eyes darkened. I didn't have a chance to think much less move- his body was on me, hands wandering while his lips crashed against my lips- tongue twisting around mine.

His grunts were low, his grip rough with a desperate need to feel every inch of my skin. I followed his lead, giving as much passion as I could as his clothes were ripped off. My hands roamed his hard body, his rippling stomach clenching beneath my fingertips as my nails left red marks in their wake. He growled against my lips, forgoing foreplay as his engorged dick split me in half as he rammed in me. A pained moan left my lips but it slowly morphed into pleasure as his hips rolled into an easy rhythm, allowing me to adjust. I could feel his tensed body begging to rip me to shreds but having enough sense to ease me into it.

"Are you on the pill?" he panted, his arms tensed as they settled beside my head, he lowered down until his forearms were holding him up.

"No," I shook my head, moving my hips to meet his thrusts. He glanced down, watching as he slid in and out of me. He glanced back up and groaned.

"I wanna fucking cum in you, mama," his words ended with a moan, I arched my back and bit my bottom lip as those words sent a shiver down my spine.

"If you get me pregnant-" a moan stopped my words short in my throat, he shifted to his knees and sat back, pulling me up into his lap as he continued to thrust, seemingly harder. "You're stuck with me forever. You'll never get rid of me."

He slowed his movements, his hand came up to push stray hairs from my face. His eyes bore into mine, switching from one to the other as he thought for his next words. "Two weeks in and you already want to have my children, red?"

My chest was constricted by his words. I pulled my arms away from their place around his wide shoulders. "I- I didn't say that."

His top lip twitched and gave away to a small grin, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine gently. He started to speed up his thrusts, hitting a newfound spot from the new position. It wasn't long before I was crumbling in his arms, legs and arms weak and shaking as I screamed out his name incoherently.

He didn't speak still as he pulled out and made his way to the bathroom, he turned on the faucet and wet a cloth and came back to clean his mess off my stomach. I laid there, trying to comprehend my words through a fuzzy mind clouded with the high of an incredible orgasm.

Surprisingly though, he turned to the bathroom and tossed the cloth into the floor before climbing back into the bed. His sturdy hands gripped my hips and pulled me back until I was laying flat against his chest. I turned, weakly and laid my head on his chest, listening to his erratic heartbeat as my hand slid to the middle of his abs, fingers rubbing them subconsciously.

Kylo's fingers trailed back and forth between my shoulder blades, I peaked up through my lashes at his face. His gaze steady, looking towards the wall but his mind was far away. I sighed, putting my head back down.

We laid like that until I began to drift off, my eyes fluttering shut as my breathing evened out. Only for Kylo to clear his throat. "What you said-"

"I'm sorry," I whispered, trying to fight back the blurry eyes of sleepiness.

"I never thought of having children- until I met Rey," I pushed myself up and leaned my chin against his pec as I watched him talk, his head moved from staring at the ceiling and focused on me. "When she died- I thought that dream died with her."

I couldn't say anything, there was nothing I could say that would make it any better. He had lost a love, like I had once upon a time. But maybe, if he knew that I felt his pain similarly, it might make the transition of revealing his past a little easier.

"I did too," I whisper, I'm silent for a minute as his eyebrows knit together. "I was engaged once. We planned on starting our family after the wedding."

"What happened?" his voice was soft, his eyes sad and pleading.

"He killed himself," I cleared my throat and looked away from his eyes, forcing the burning of tears in my eyes to go away. "Never found out why. No note- no fights to cause it. We were happy."

"I'm sorry, Paige."

His hand settled on my cheek, his lips pressed against my forehead. A tender kiss, one that swelled my heart, that oh so familiar feeling of adoration creeping in.

"I get it," I clear my throat again, ridding the lump in my throat as I swallow hard. "You don't have to explain unless you want to. I just wanted you to know, I know how you feel or felt.

"It feels like it's starting to change, I'm starting to change," he admitted, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. His lips twitched as his frown lessened. "Each day- you fill that spot in my heart that was empty. In no way are you a replacement, but that fondness- that happiness, love I guess-" he paused to glance up, trying to find his words again. "You are your own person, one that I'm growing to adore- it's like you were made for me."

My chest tightened and a smile slid to my lips. "Are you going soft on me, Mr. Ren?"

He smirked, his thumb reaching out to rub against my cheek. "It's your fault. Your damn stubborness is my weakness."

My face loosened and I reached out my hand, placing it against his jaw. "When I said you were mine, I meant it, Kylo. I don't have to know your past but I want your honesty above everything else. I will be yours as long as you want me, but don't make me fall in love with you unless you're willing to give me all of you. Don't just use me to fill the loneliness, if we do this- we go all in."

His lips pursed as he searched my eyes. He let out a heavy breath. "I'm all in."