Thirty Two

I turn to the left and walk towards the door where the dressing rooms were. I came back out, holding a fold up chair. I look at Vicrul as I sit it in the center of the stage. It unfolds and I lean one hand against the back. I gesture for Vicrul to come take a seat. He looks white as a ghost as he stumbles around the platform and takes the stage, sitting in the chair.

"Don't you worry about a thing, honey- mama's gonna take real good care of you," I promise as I lean down and whisper in his ears. I glance up and notice all the men are watching intensely, Ap'lek still touching himself with the slowest of motions, dragging out the pleasure as he watches me.

I smirk to myself as I stand up. I proceeded to give Vicrul a lap dance, though sans music was very nerve wracking. The only thing that spurred me on was his heavy breathing and wide eyes, the way he would reach out and barely ghost his hand across a patch of skin and nearly gasp for air at the contact. It was absolutely mind blowing he lasted seven years without us being intimate.

Weightless feeling again, sweat pouring down my neck down the valley of my breast and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, I basked in the attention he gave me as I began to ride his jean-covered thigh. The friction from the material against my clit was rough, but satisfying. I held his shirt tightly in both hands as I arched my back and started to move faster against him, moaning softly.

"Fuck," he panted, his hands moving from my hips where they had been glued to the curve of my ass. He sprawled his hands out and gripped the flesh, pushing me further down onto his leg. "Fuck, sweetheart. My leg is soaked."

"Show him how good you are, mama," Kylo's deep voice, laden with arousal sent shivers down my spine. His praise always filled me full of pleasure and excitement.

With his approval, I slid my hands down Vicrul's chest until my fingertips hit the coolness of his belt. I kept eye contact as I pulled the belt through the loops of his jeans and held it up to him. "Bite," I whispered, he obliged as his teeth sunk into the leather as my hands made quick work with the button and zipper. I pulled down the material enough for his thick and long member to jump from the restraints of denim. "Hm. You've been holding out on me, Vic."

He breathed out a whimper as I ran my palm over my soaking wet folds and used the liquid to slather over the soft skin of his dick. I pumped him a few times, watching as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I pushed off the floor where my feet dangled and moved to hover over him. I winked and slowly sank down onto his cock. He let out a strangled moan that muffled from the belt.

"Fuck," I heard fall from Ap'lek's mouth. I broke eye contact with Vicrul to look over my shoulder. Ap'lek couldn't be sprawled out in his seat anymore or else he'd tumble into the floor, his hand moving against his monstrous cock that he had let free. He cared not that he sat beside his brothers, his eyes solely on me.

I turned back to look at Vicrul, his eyes begging me to move. I smirked as I lifted up, letting his member slide against my tights walls at an excruciating pace, all the way to the tip before I sat back down with a quickened pace. His head fell back, hanging against nothing as a languished moan muffled the leather.

I gripped his clothed shoulders and slowly began a rhythm, leaving him straining at the soft and gentle sway of my hips. My insides fluttered and I fought the feeling of riding him harder and faster, just so I could watch the pure bliss on his face with every slow grind against his pelvis. "You like this baby?"

He nodded, eyes closed as his hands gripped tighter on my hips as I sped up. His body trembled with the need to jerk me down faster on his dick. I reached up and pulled the belt from his teeth, inspecting the indentions in the leather that I'm sure won't fade. "Fuck," he growled, teeth bared. His eyes moved from the spot we were joined back to my face. "You feel fucking amazing."