Playlist live

Your POV:
I woke up next to Phil. I really loved him.
He told me to get ready for Playlist.
I got up and walked to the bathroom.
I go get a shower,then drye my hair,put black skinny jeans,a galaxy T-shirt and a black beanie. 'Ready' I say to my self putting my combat boots. I got out with Phil waiting for me wearing is bat shirt and blue pants.(PS,they have two bathroom in the room.)
"Come on.We need to go down to get breakfast with the others!"
We walked out and got in to the lift.
"Get guys!" Zoe says smiling.
We all went to the hotels restaurant and got a table.
"How has sleeping next to Phil?" "He snors a bit." "Ok,but sleep next to Dan and it's like you are sleeping next to a elephant!" "True!" I say.
We horded and did eat.
"See you in two hours!" Alfie says walking out of the hotels restaurant.
After I finished (favourite haute drink).
I went back to the hotel room and sat on my bed doing nothing.
After five minutes,Dan and Phil comes back.
"What you doing?" "Nothing!" You reply to Dan's question.
"Do you want to watch a movie before we need to go to Playlist?" Phil asks with a cute smile on is face.
"Yeah,sure!" "Can we watch Totoro?" Dan says turning on the TV.
"Yeah,sure!" You say choosing in the anime movies and choosing Totoro.
After we finished the movie we went to Playlist and find your table.
When we all found are tables we went to them.
My table was next to Dan,Phil and Louise.
I t was so much fun meeting the fans but my hand hurted from signing all of that stuff.
After we all finished your meet ups,we waited for Cat.
When she arrived we walked about in the Playlist live building for a bit.
After about a hour we all got tired and went to the hotel. I was sad,it was your last day tomorow.
I got into my pjs and got to bed.