The wedding night

This is smut,you have been warned!

Phil's POV:
We arrived at the hotel, we are already booked in. We entered the hotel and asked for the keys. We want into the lift. I could not take it anymore. I kissed her,she melted in the kiss like chocolate on a bonne-marie.  We arrived at our floor,still  kissing, we walked to the door. I unlocked it,she passes her hand in my raven black black hair. She takes of her shoes and flower while I also took of my shoes. She falls onto the bed making me go down with her. I kissed her chin all the way to her neck were I try to find her sweet spot. After I found it,I made sure to leave a bit of a mark on it.
I kissed her until I arrived to her lips.
I unzip her dress while she slips of my jackets. She pulled down my pants while I attacked her neck with kisses.
(Y/N) palms through my boxers making me moan.
"Fuck,(Y/N)!" I said when she did put pressure.

Phil's mum POV:
I sat on the little sofa in the hotel room with (Y/N)'s mum,drinking tea and talking.
"Fuck,(Y/N)!" I heard Phil say through the wall.
"It's gonna be a long night." I said sighing a bit to (Y/N)'s mum.

Your POV:
I palmed thought his boxer making I'm moan,I put more pressure on it making him moan louder.
He stops attacking my neck with kisses and pulls down my tights making us both in only are underwear.
"I lucky was I to end up with you." He said after kissing you.
He unbuckles your bra throwing it behind him. You feel his hard erection on your thigh. He pulls down your underpants after took his boxers of.
"Are you on the pill?" He asks.
"Yeah." You replie.
Phil stands up,I hear a bottle opening, probably lube.
"Look at you,so wet for me." He says looking at you,biting his lips.
With out warning you,he penetrates you.
"Shit,Phil. Tell me first." You said throwing your head to the side. He starts moving.
"Your so fucking tight!" He moans out before kissing you making your moans drown.
"You like it when I bloody fucking swear,don't you?" He said. You found one of his hidden talents,dirty talking.
"Fuck,yes!" You cry out,he starts moving faster.
"Fuck." Phil moans out moving has fast as you could ever imagine.
"I'm close!" You moan out arching your back and closing your eyes.
"Same." He said just before you climax making you moan out. Shortly after that,Phil shortly came of that,you felt it next to your g-spot.
You snuggle for the rest of the night.