The wedding

This chapter takes place the day before the wedding,you have already got everything for the wedding(the picture at the top).

Your POV:
You woke up at quarter past 8 today. Instead of going out,you going to film a video with Torry were we are going to play innuendo bingo,you and Dan are going to react to porn(like one of the videos he made with Tyler Oakley) and then a drinking game with Zoe,Louise and Torry while for Phil. He is probably going to go to a bar with all his mates aka Chris,Pj,Dan,Felix,Alfie and his brother Martin.
I got up,had breakfast and got ready.
You waited for Torry to also get ready for you to be able to have lunch together.
After about 20 minutes of you waiting in your room watching TV, Torry is finally done with getting ready.
"What do you want for lunch?" she asked.
"Do you want to eat the left over from last night." you said before the doorbell rang. You got up and a wild Dan was at the door.
"Hey,Danny boy." Torry and you said.
"Hey!Oh my god!!!Hey there little underdeveloped human!" Dan said before rubing Torry's belly.
"Have you already eaten?" you asked like you put the left overs in the microwave.
"No,actually." He said before you invited him to eat the left overs with you.
After you ate you played innuendo bingo with Torry and you were so wet(innuendo counter: 1). Time to film with Dan.
"Dan come-on, we won't have time to film!" you said waiting on the bed.
"I'm cuming, I'm cuming!"(innuendo counter: 2) He said running to the room you were filming in.
You and Dan said hi to the camera and filmed everything.
"Ok,see you Dan." You said has Dan left. Shortly after,the girl arrived.
You played the drinking while watching home alone and every time somebody said in the film 'Kevin!!' you took a shot of vodka.
"Thank god the movie is over,I think we are all waisted." Torry said.
"Luckily,a mate of mine is going to pick up me and Louise to go back home." Zoe said before you heard someone knock on the door.
"Oh,that must be him,bye guys." Zoe and Louise said before going.

Phil's POV:
I had a great night out with Dan,Pj,Chris and Martin. Tonight,I'm staying over at Pj's and Chris's place and they can bring me to the wedding place in the morning.

~skip to the morning

Phil's POV:
I woke up on Chris and Pj's couch. I looked at the clock. It was written quarter past 8. Oh god,we all need to be out the door for quarter to 9. I got up and walked up Pj and Chris. We all got ready,done my bag like me and (Y/N) are staying in a hotel tonight and went to the little church were we are getting married by taxi.

Your POV:
You got to the place at half past 9 in the morning just enough time to get ready. Torry help you with your make up and hair,you put your dress,tights,flower crown on bracelet on and some white flats because you would be taller than Phil if you wore heels.
You got out off the changing room to see your mum crying.
"You look so beautiful..." She said before giving her a hug.
"Thank you for everything." You whispers in her ear.
"Miss.(Last Name),we are waiting for you." you dad said opening the door.
"Coming." you said grabbing hold of your flowers.
Your dad walks besides you while you walk down the hall,you looked up at Phil,he was wearing a black and white suit.

Phil's POV:
I looked at her walk down the hall. She looked so hot,I just wanted to kiss her already. She arrived in front of me and priest started saying the boring stuff. But before he said the boring stuff he asked.
"Does anyone here oppose against this marriage?" "I do." Somebody said opening the church doors,it was Britney.
"You little mental shit,I'm the one that Phil is suppose to be with.Not some girl with mental problems and that did spend most of her childhood in a mental ward." Britney said before slapping (Y/N).
"Zoe,please hold my flowers for me." She said giving Zoe her flowers.
"What are you going to do now,cut yourself." Britney said before (Y/N) kicked the girl in the chin.
"You should know by now not to mess with me." (Y/N) said smirking at her.
Britney punched (Y/N) in the face.
"You made the biggest mistake in your life." (Y/N) said before tacklings Briney to the ground,(Y/N) punches Britney.
"You know who did not see something coming?" (Y/N) said,I know we're this is going.
"Who?" Britney replied.
"Your mum last night in bed!" (Y/N) said finishing the joke.
"Oh,you just got burned." Dans said to Britney while he was standing next to me like he was my best man. Britney is able to get out of the grip of (Y/N) hands and ran away crying.
"Sorry,about that." (Y/N) said standing I'm front of me.
After he said some stuff and we put the rings on.
"Do you,Philip Micheal Lester take (Full Name) to be your lawful wedded wife?" He asked.
"I do." I replied looking into (Y/N) eyes.
"Do you,(Full Name) take Philip Micheal Lester to be your lawful wedded husband?" He asked at (Y/N).
"I do." She said looking into my eyes.
"You may kiss the bride." the priest said before closing his book.
We missed,adrenalin ran through my veins knowing that I was officially married to the girl of my dreams.
"Love you." I said after she broke the kiss.
"Love you too." She replied smiling at me. We walked down the hall,hand in hand,outside to be able to fit everyone in one picture. After you took the picture,you all went to the reception.
We all sat down and ate after that everyone made a speech. Dan started.
"Hello,so my name is Dan. A couple of people know me so,yeah. In 2009 I met Phil because of (Y/N) who I met in 2008. Last year,Phil asked (Y/N) to be is girlfriend and now,they are married. When they announced it on youtube, Phan shippers went crazy but then just accepted. I'm happy that they found each other. That is all I wanted to say,Bye." He said walking off. It was my parents turn next.
"We adopted (Y/N) when she was 15. She was just out of a mental ward before we adopted her and was on medication until she met Phil. We are very proud of her to the time she got a hundred subscribers on youtuber to today. We think that Phil complete her life and we are glad she is happy with Phil and I hope that are very happy together." They both said. You smiled at them.
Next,the father daughter dance. You danced with your dad,you notice a little tear of joy go down is cheek.
"So proud of you." He said smiling at you before the dance ended. You danced with Phil for 10 minutes before you signed the paper to say that you were legally married and then went to the hotel...

...To be continued...