1

A/N: i don't know how school works in korea i just know they stay in one classroom the whole time so i'm just writing the periods how it works in my country.

*sunghoon pov*
"okay, so i got the girl you are going to make fall for you." jake says. i nod my head slightly. "y/n y/l/n, she's my friend but i think it's going to be hard for you."

"why's that?" i ask. "she hasn't met a guy she properly likes yet."

"are you serious?"

"yep."

i scoff. "why choose this type of girl for me." i ask jake. all my friends look at each other and jay says, "we will give you 350,000 won, each." i widen my eyes at jay. that's the highest amount of money we've ever agreed on so i like it. i stand up and say, "challenge accepted." my friends shake my hand so i don't back down. i'm ready y/n.

*y/n pov*
i walk into my class before first period starts and sit down. bora is not here yet so i just go on my phone. i've been scrolling on my phone for not too long when bora comes running into the classroom. she sits down in front of me and tries to catch her breathe. "you won't believe what i just found out."

"what?"

"you know that guy i like?!" she says quietly so people around us won't hear. "honestly, i don't remember his name." i laugh. she gives me a serious stare. i stop.

"park sunghoon."

"oh yeah, what about him?"

"he's moving to our class!" she says happily. "he's also friends with jake so he won't talk to you as much anymore."

"i mean, he's not too bad but sometimes he talks to me when i don't want him to."

"fair," the door slides open and we see sunghoon walk in. "he's here." bora whispers whilst turning a bit.

our home room teacher is behind sunghoon so everyone sits down. our teacher goes behind his stand with sunghoon next to him. "hello class, as you can see, park sunghoon here will be joining our class. please make him feel welcome. and sunghoon," the teacher turns his head to him. "sit where you like." sunghoon takes big steps and sits on the left of me. right next to the wall, lucky guy.

maths is first period but the teacher seems to be a bit late so everyone is talking amongst themselves. bora is facing me but her eyes are somewhere else. "hey," i flick her forehead. "stop staring at him and confess already." she looks at me with wide eyes.

"are you crazy?! i'm not the only girl that likes him and he definitely won't like me back." i tilt my head. "you never know, he could be obsess-" my words are cut off by a male. "hey, your y/n y/l/n, right?" i turn to my left to be faced with smile faced sunghoon.

"yes, i am, do you want something?" i ask him. "um yeah, i've heard your the best at maths in this class so i was thinking if you could give me your notes." i make a confused face. "why would you need my notes if you were probably learning about the same thing in your old class?" his smile slightly drops. "the maths teacher said i should get notes from you." he says quite quickly. "okay, fine." i say whilst giving him some of my notes. i look up at bora and she is shocked out of her mind. "thank you so much, beautiful." sunghoon smiles at me. what the fuck. i just met this guy and he calls me that? i guess he's very bold. i nod at him with an awkward smile.

i turn to bora. "i don't know why he said that, i am not trying to take away the guy you like, he's not even that handsome-" she places her hand over my mouth. "it's fine, i can tell by your body language you don't want to even talk to him." we laugh and then the teacher comes in.

*2 periods later*
i close my history book and put it in my bag. me and bora stand up when i feel an arm around my shoulders. "how's my favourite girl?" jake questions. i fake smile and remove his arm.

"i'm fine, what do you want?" i ask him. he always wants something when he calls me "my favourite girl."

"not me but for my dear friend." jake places a hand on sunghoons shoulder. "he is not great at maths, neither are any of us in our group so i was thinking..." jake smiles at sunghoon and he looks confused then jake looks at me. "why don't you tutor sunghoon?"

"what?!"