4

"the more i look at you, the more beautiful you get, sweetheart." sunghoon says in a calm, low voice.

i feel my cheeks start to burn. my heart starts to race. i feel a twist in my stomach. i put my backpack on and turn my whole body to him. "i'll take the compliment but pretend you didn't say it." i say quite quickly, trying not to show he made me nervous. he chuckles to himself. i turn around and speed walk away. fuck. what is wrong with me? i shouldn't feel anything when it involves him. that's boras guy. it was just a one time feeling. i hope...

*sunghoon pov*
i watch y/n walk away in a fast pace and leave. i put my thumb up and jake, jay and heeseung walk out from behind the bookshelf. i stand up and start to pack up my things. i look at their faces and shake my head whilst looking down. "bro, did you see the way her face turned red?" heeseung says whilst standing next to me and slapping his arm around my shoulder. i laugh but quietly. "no, did you see his face when y/n took his phone?" jake says whilst slapping my arm. "okay whatever i didn't expect it." i say then put my backpack on leaving it hanging on one shoulder. "whatever you say sunghoon." jake puts his hands up in defence.

we start to leave when jay asks, "guys, what's y/n's friend's name?" we all look at him. "why?" jake questions. "she's kinda cute." we all widen our eyes. jay has never anything about girl like that unless you count the ones we made him bet on. "this isn't for us to make us pay you?" heeseung asks. jay shakes his head. "i actually want to get to know her. she's really pretty and seems kind." jay finishes. jake goes next to him and says, "i'll tell y/n and she might hook something up for you two." jay smiles at him and we finally make it to the exit of the school.

*y/n pov*
i get home and can already smell the dinner my mum makes. "hey mum!" i shout. "hey darling! dinners ready, come quick." she shouts back. i finish eating and put my plate in the sink. i get to the stairs when my phone starts to vibrate. i take it out my pocket and its a video call from bora. i sigh and answer it. "hey bora." i say whilst going into my room. "you already know. tell me everything." i laugh and start.

i have just finished telling her everything, except the part he called me beautiful. "how did it feel like being so close to his face." i look at her blankly. "his breath stinks."

"ay don't say that." i laugh then we talk about something else. we have been calling for an hour so we start to say bye when bora calls my name, "i'm not coming into school tomorrow." and she hangs up. i hate when she does that. i guess i'm going to be alone tomorrow.

*the next day and it's half way through the day*
it has been so boring without bora these past 3 periods. it's friday, couldn't she have just come in. whatever. period 4 finishes so i pack up my stuff but i'm just going to stay in the classroom. i take my phone out and about to put my earphones in when someone sits in front of me where bora's seat is. it's jake. "hey, you good?" i put my phone down. "eh, bora isn't here so i've been really bored."

"speaking of bora, i have a question for you." i nod my head. "my friend jay, he's over there." jake points so i look. i think i've seen him around a few times. "he thinks she's cute and wants to get to know her. can you set it up?" oh shit. bora doesn't want that. she wants sunghoon. but i can't tell jake that. "how about this," my thoughts are cut off by someone. sunghoon. "why don't me, you, jay and your friend all go out so they can get to know each other without being awkward and we can get to know each other." he finishes with a smile. what. the.