9

"yeah, so beautiful." i hear sunghoon say so i look at him and he is looking at me already.

i just keep staring at him. that's when i feel my phone start to vibrate. i quickly put all my attention on my phone and see that my mum is calling me. i answer the phone and she tells me that she is outside the amusement park. i tell them and we all start to leave. we get outside and i see my mum's car so i start to say goodbye. "well, i had fun. it was good meeting you properly jay. let's be friends." i smile at him. he smiles back at me and he is about to say something but i hear my mum's car horn. "i have to go." i start to walk and wave one last time. i get in the car and see in the mirror that they are going their separate ways.

i get home and go to my room. i sit there and think about what he said. i tried not to show that anything happened because i was having a good time and i didn't want to ruin anything. i should message him.

*sunghoon pov*
"so what your telling me is that bora confessed to you and you confessed to y/n?" jake asks me. our group decided to meet up after we leave so me and jay can tell them everything.

"confessed isn't the right word about y/n, it's not true so i just said it."

"then what about holding her hand, was that just for extra effect or you were scared?" heeseung asks me. he got me there. i was actually scared. i cough and fix my collar. heeseung claps and laughs. "so you were scared! that's so funny."

"what!? when did i say that? i wasn't scared at all." i say whilst leaning back and crossing my arms. heeseung sighs. "bro, i've known you for ages, i know when you feel flustered."

i look at him. "okay fine, i was scared, it's my phobia! i would have held anyone's hand."

they all laugh. "but, i feel bad for you, jay, the girl you wanted to get to know likes your best mate."

"i wasn't that fazed when he told me because sunghoon is the one with the most girls." we all agree then my phone makes a sound. a message notification. from y/n. i open it and oh. "yo, guys, look at what y/n just sent me." i show them my phone and jake starts to read it out loud.

"did you mean what you said before the ride dropped?" jake looks at me and the other two. i didn't think she would ask about it. i thought she would just leave it. "what should i say?"

"say, yeah i did, is that a problem." heeseung says. i nod at him and send that. she replies with 'we haven't known each other for even a month yet and your saying that? it's just not believable' i show it to them and jay says, "maybe say that you have actually liked her for a while because you saw her talking to jake one time and just fell like that." we all look at jay and praise him for the good idea. i type something along the lines of his suggestion. i just add on that i pretended not to know her so i don't seem creepy and she's read it.

*y/n pov*
i read the message and what!? he has liked me for quite a while!? sunghoon? no way. i don't believe that one bit so i just turn my phone off. i lie down on my bed and just stare. the guy that my best friend likes, likes me? it's so confusing and doesn't feel real. and that moment we had at the sunset. oh my god, i don't know what to think anymore. i don't see him like that. he's so annoying. but i am still his tutor so i wonder how those are going to go.