8

"your touch makes me feel safe. i think i like you, y/n." and with that, we drop. i keep staring at sunghoon as we drop, still hand in hand. the screams of everyone dies down as i keep looking into sunghoon's eyes. does he really mean it? or is he just saying that? the ride stops so i quickly let go of sunghoon's hand and look at bora. she looks so happy. "that was so fun!" she shouts. i laugh. i try not to show that i'm shocked.

"where should we go next?" bora asks me. i smile at her and say, "you choose." she gasps and points to the rocking ship. i put my eyebrows at her and start to walk there with her. jay and sunghoon leave a a bit of a gap between us. me and bora are just walking and talking when we hear jay shout "what?!" we stop and turn to look at him. he looks at us and mouths 'nothing' and flicks his hand. we shrug at each other and continue to walk.

we get on the ride and i am at the end with bora next to me, then jay, then sunghoon. the ride starts and i feel so good. the ride finished and that was really fun but i really need to go to the toilet all of sudden. "bora can you go to the bathroom with me?" i ask her as we get off. she puts her thumbs and tells the guys we're going. they nod and we go.

*sunghoon pov*
me and jay sit down on a bench near that ride and wait for them two. "now that we're alone for a bit, bora confessed to you?" he asks me. i nod but i feel really bad. "i mean, what can i do? so many girls like you, i'm not surprised she is one of them." jay says. i hear his voice slightly tremble. i put a hand on his shoulder. "it's okay, there are so many other girls you will meet in your life time." he shrugs. "also, i told y/n i like her." his head turns sharply at me. "this early?"

"i kind of have to. she does not like me one bit so to successfully win this challenge, i had to say something."

"makes sense. what was her reaction."

"she just stared at me until we got off the drop ride." jay was about to say something else when i see them coming our way. we both stand up and walk to them.

*y/n pov*
"where now?" sunghoon asks. "me and bora were talking and we started to get hungry so can we go eat?" i say to them. they both agree and we go to the restaurant that is most popular in this amusement park. we get there and order our food and everything. we finish eating and we go outside and the sun is setting. i really want to get a picture. "hey guys, can we go to that bridge thing over there so i can get pictures of the sunset?" i ask them. jay and bora say yes. sunghoon doesn't say anything but still follows us. i have to message him later.

we get to the bridge thing and i take pictures straight away. the rest of them are as well. even sunghoon. didn't think he was the type to take pictures of sunsets. "should we take a group picture?" jay suddenly asks. i agree because even tho i don't really know jay and sunghoon, i've had fun so it's nice to have a memory. "i'll take it." i say. we all stand in a line where bora is next to me, jay is next to her and sunghoon at the end. i take a few pictures and put my phone away. i look back at the sunset and the scenery. sunghoon comes next to me and look at the view as well. "wow, so beautiful. isn't it?" i say to no one in particular.

"yeah, so beautiful." i hear sunghoon say so i look at him and he is looking at me already.