16 ~ epilogue

*weeks later*
my family is meeting sunghoon today, my boyfriend. i'm completely calm but my mum is freaking out. she wants to look very presentable and have really nice food for him. i find it quite nice to be honest. my brother is very calm as well. he just mainly wants to look at his motorcycle. my mum has finally finished setting everything up. "that didn't take long, did it?" my mum says whilst looking at me, my brother and my dad. we all look at each other and nod even though it's not true. i hear a motorcycle outside so he's here. i go to my door and wait for him to knock. my family is standing behind me in a line, they look so weird. he knocks so i open it. we say hey to each other and hug. i let sunghoon in and he shakes my brother's and dad's hand but my mum took him in for a hug. during the hug, she whispers something in his ear. she lets go and go to the dining room. "what did she say to you?" i ask him.

"oh just if i ever hurt you again my motorcycle won't be the only thing that's going to get smashed in." i stroke his arm and go sit down. we all grab a bit of the food and start to eat. sunghoon keeps on complimenting the food. my brother is asking questions about his motorcycle and my dad is asking just normal first meet questions. they are getting along tho which makes me feel happy.

we have now finished the food and me and sunghoon are clearing the table. "so, what do you think of them?" i ask sunghoon. he takes a plate and puts it in the sink for me to wash. "your family is so nice, really good food as well. they know how to keep a conversation going." i smile at him and peck him. we finish cleaning and go into the living room. "oh, sunghoon, me and junwoong want to check out your bike. is that alright?" my dad asks him. "oh yes that's completely fine." they all leave so i sit with my mum. "i like him y/n." my mum whispers and smiles. i smile back at her and say, "i'm glad you do. i really like him so my family should as well, you know?" we both chuckle. "he's a good one, never let go of him."

"i'm not planning to." i say whilst looking at sunghoon through my living room window. oh who would of thought i would have end up with park sunghoon? definitely not me but, i'm glad i did.