Cruel and Unusual Punishment*

The clinking sound of the handcuffs tightening echoes in your ear, loud and resolute as your eyes slowly trail up Harry's profile.

"What...are you doing?" you ask airily, a bit taken aback by the sudden switch in behavior.

You feel his lips trailing up your arm. Feel him smirk before he leans back and catches your forlorn expression. "Did you really think I'd let you go unpunished, sweet girl?"

You swallow. You had, actually. "I...I thought you liked it."

He straightens up, hand coming out to grasp onto your chin and tilt your head back. He regards you carefully, much too smug for your liking. "Did you, hm? Thought I'd like to sit through sound check with you dripping down my cock? Or that I'd appreciate listening to you touch yourself while I was stuck in the car with Jeff?"

He leans down and your breath hitches as he ghosts his lips over yours.

"Or maybe you thought I'd appreciate the way you begged me to do something about that pretty ache between those pretty thighs," he whispers, and you have to swallow a whine. "You played with fire, sweet girl. And Daddy doesn't appreciate when you misbehave."

He leans back, leaving you to huff a stray hair from your eye as you glance down at your bound wrists now attached to the arm of the sofa. "Okay, you've made your point. I was just...excited about getting to spend the weekend with you, that's all."

His arms cross as he watches you frown. "I know, baby, I was excited, too. Until you disobeyed me."

Your head tilts. "Disobeyed...or entertained? Because I know you, Daddy, and I know...you liked it."

You're not so quick to surrender, which Harry had anticipated, and his mouth quirks up in a smirk once more. "Is that any way to talk to the man controlling your pleasure?"

"Yeah. If he's being a dick."

You resist a smile as you watch him hum, eyes trailing across your face as he debates his next play.

But you know him. You know that his need to put you first will outweigh his need to seek revenge, and even though you're on a time crunch, you can already see the pieces falling into place.

His tongue comes out to swipe across his bottom lip. "You know what? You're right. I've been a little unfair."

"Yes. Yes, you have."

He begins to crouch down, hands finding your thighs as he encourages them apart. "All you wanted was to show me how much you missed me, yeah?"

You nod, now a bit too distracted to continue your quippy remarks.

"Make me feel good?" he murmurs, nose nudging your skin. "Make me need you?"

You suck in a quiet breath as he ghosts his mouth up the curve of your leg, thankfully continuing with his practiced torture as you feel yourself hurdling back toward that edge.

The sounds of fans somewhere inside the arena almost makes you laugh. If only they knew that their precious Harold was down on his knees right now, worshiping your body in the same way he'll be singing about in a few minutes.

Sometimes, the irony is just too good.

Despite your bound hands, you steel yourself, ready for the contact as those pretty green eyes look up at you deviously.

Then, he plays his ace.

The delicate, purple vibrator he insists on bringing with him everywhere he goes (for moments like this, you assume) comes into view as he turns it on and places it on the couch between your legs.

You do gasp this time, squirming away once he's pushed it into place, focus flicking up to your face to watch you fall apart.

"You...dick," you pant, wrists tugging on the cuffs as you attempt to remove yourself from the torturous object.

You don't mind it all, really, although you had been hoping for his touch instead of a toys, but you digress. As long as he watches you come apart on this little sofa, then that's perfectly fine with—

"Where are you going?" you ask as you watch him stand to his feet and grab his glittery cardigan. "Har...Harry—"

"Where do you think?" he retorts, nodding toward the door. "I've got a show, baby doll."

Your teeth grit. "I know, but you're kind of already in the middle of something."

He smiles. Softly. Condescendingly. "I told you. Daddy doesn't appreciate when you disobey him." There's a brief pause as he watches you begin to realize his plan. "If you wanna play with fire, darling...you're gonna get burned."

You have two choices: bully him into staying...or debase yourself and beg. Appeal to that sadistic side of him that gets off on hearing the way you need him. Your soft, pathetic whines as you plea with him to take care of you.

"Har," you whisper, wiggling against the back of the couch as your lashes flutter. "Baby...please—"

"S'too late for that."

"No...no, Daddy, please," you just about gasp, head rolling back as a chill runs down your spine. "Shit, please...please don't leave me here. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I won't do it again, I promise. I promise, Daddy, please—"

"Oh, sweet girl," he murmurs gently, moving closer once more as he dips down to cup your face between his palms. Your eyes soften as you look up at him, just about melting into his touch as you whimper. "I know you won't. I know you'll be good for me, won't you?"

You nod fervently, tears already beginning to gather around your lash line as the pleasure just about overwhelms you. "I promise, Daddy. I promise...just please don't leave me. Please...please, I'm sorry."

His large thumbs stroke back and forth along your cheekbones, delicate and sincere. He leans down to press his lips to your forehead as you exhale a breathy sigh, lids falling shut in anticipation.

Then...he lets go.

And steps back.

He reaches for his phone, the exact same phone the vibrator is connected to, and shoves it in his pocket before opening the door.

Your mouth just about drops open as you watch him turn around.

"Enjoy the show," he calls smugly as he slips into the hallway.

Your heart drops.

He winks.

"I know I will."