Wake the Dead* (Famous!Harry Halloween Extra)

Summary: Extra for the iFall for Harry series and for my Tumblr kinktober series!

The one where you and Harry sneak into an abandoned cemetery at night.

And things get a little spooky.

Can be read as standalone!

~~~

"Har...Harry—"

"Shh. Gonna scare the ghosts, ladybug."

You pout playfully while Harry grins and continues his vivacious sucking on your neck. "Har...what if we get caught?"

"Then we run."

You whimper deep within the back of your throat, sighing when his tongue darts out to swipe under your jaw. "We're...we're gonna be late. What if Patrick comes looking—"

"He won't," Harry retorts calmly, tightening his hold on your hips while continuing to grind you down against his cock. "Now hush, you're ruining my fun."

Left with no other choice, you oblige his request. Eyelids growing heavy with lust as you look off into the dark, empty cemetery. The sound of the wind echoes between the trees; an ominous addition to your frantic and somewhat lewd make out session. Yet despite it all...you feel at peace.

It had been Harry's idea to come for a leisurely stroll through the cemetery in the first place. Claiming it was perfect Halloween fun – and he knew a shortcut.

But five minutes later, he had you down on his lap, his hands under your shirt, and his tongue tangled with yours.

Not that you really care to complain. You enjoy the spookiness and the secrecy. After all, you don't always tend to get such private moments with a man whose face is plastered on almost every billboard across the world.

But in times like tonight – when it's just you and him – you realize how badly you need them.

And how grateful you are that you texted that wrong number all those months ago.

"Har," you whisper again, fingers tangling in his roots as you tug. "Baby, there's cameras—"

"So?"

"So," you exhale, "if they recognize you, you could get in trouble."

Harry merely hums. A soft, dangerous sort of sound while his thumbs swipe beneath the swells of your breasts. "Don't care."

"Well...you should—"

"But I don't," he repeats coolly. "Only care about you."

You feel your insides twist. "Just...don't want you to get in trouble."

He smirks at this. Amused with your nerves and enamored by your care. He leans back, now nudging his nose against yours. "I won't, baby," he whispers. "S'nothing wrong with me lovin' on my girl, is there?"

You smile yourself. "No. But that's not all you had in mind, is it?"

His grin grows a bit more wicked. "I don't know. Depends."

"On?"

"If you like an audience."

Confused, your brows furrow.

He nods his chin toward the dark graveyard before you, gesturing at the headstones with a devious gleam in his eye. "Heard ghosts like to watch."

Now you understand, chuckling beneath a quiet breath as you readjust yourself over his lap. "Is that right?"