twenty*

A/N

A/N... found this cutie on pin and she reminded me of Anne :) and if you want a seb fic to read go check out Limerence on my page 👀👀
also beware
spice 🌶️🌶️🌶️

CHAPTER TWENTY

"The final repository is here," Isla blurted out. "Under Hogwarts, Ranrok is coming here."

Isla rounded up the Slytherin trio – Sebastian, Ominis and Anne, and brought them to the Undercroft without explaining a thing.

Until Sebastian asked what was wrong, and she blatantly blurted it out.

She was stressed, to say the least – it felt like everything was moving so quickly, so much happening in under 48 hours.

She killed Rookwood, Natty took the cruciatus curse for her, she now has a Graphorn, Lodgok is dead, she saved Snidgets with Poppy, and Ranrok is coming to Hogwarts with an army.

Isla knew Professor Fig told her to keep quiet about everything that was happening, but she couldn't help it.

It seemed like the whole world was on her shoulders, depending on her, and the idea that she couldn't tell anyone? That made her crumble even more under all the pressure.

So she grabbed the three people she loved and trusted most and spilled it to them, asked for their help.

"What?" Sebastian blurted out in disbelief at her words. "No one knew about it?"

"No one knew about the map chamber either," she cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Or the Scriptorium," Ominis piped in. "Or the Undercroft... or the Chamber of Secrets."

Anne scrunched her nose. "How oblivious have our Professors been this whole time?"

"Extremely," Isla chuckled sheepishly. "But thats besides the point, they'll know about the repository soon enough – I doubt the castles defensive charms will hold them off for long."

"What can we do?" Anne asked the girl, stepping towards her and gently grabbing her hands – offering a supportive smile.

Isla flushed slightly. "I don't know," she said honestly. "I don't want to make you fight because thats on me—"

"If it's on you, it's on us all." Sebastian told her, giving a slight smile. "The four of us have been through shit, but we've been through it together. That won't stop now:"

Ominis nodded and stepped towards her, placing his hand on her back gently. "You already know I'm coming with you to the repository." He told her.

The twins looked at each other, sharing the same thought, before looking back and nodding.

"We'll come too." They spoke in unison.

Ominis paused, scrunching his nose ever so slightly. "Merlin, its weird when you two do that."