thirty

A/N... can you believe RAM's at 30 chapters???? like what the hell it went by so fast 😭😭 also pls check out my rewritten mlm sebastian fic :)

CHAPTER THIRTY

"ISLA?!" Ominis yelled out his girlfriends name desperately – his heart racing as he stumbled around, feeling his surroundings.

But she wasn't anywheres near him.

She was there, with Sebastian and with Leia, and then...

And then vines wrapped around his body and pulled him – pulled him into the hedges of the maze.

It took his wand – it took his wand.

And fuck, Ominis has never felt so vulnerable in his life.

Not when he was under the cruciatus curse, not when he showed Isla all his scars, not when he was fighting dozens of enemies at once – but now?

Shit, he felt like he was on a stage weak and confused, a puppet for others to play with while he stood there and couldn't do anything, except let it happen.

He had no sense as to what was happening around him.

He heard rustling, snapping, the cool wind howling and trapping him in an unwelcome hug – but he heard not a single voice.

Not Leia's, not Sebastian's, not Isla's.

He wanted to stay put, sit and sulk until someone found him – but each time he stood still for more than 30 seconds, he heard rustling – which he presumed to be the vines that took him earlier, reaching out to him again.

Fuck.

Leia wandered off into the maze without warning after that bone chilling shriek they heard, and they went after her – spending no more than two fucking minutes in the maze before they were separated.

Ominis wanted to scream, to cry and wail and fight – but without a guide? He was truly blind, entirely unaware of his surroundings and with nothing to support him.

Not even a cane, which he tried before he acquired a wand and never went back – he found it quite belittling and embarrassing.

But even now, he would love to just have something – even if its just a cane.

Yet he was left only to use his hands to navigate, brushing his fingers along the hedges as he tried desperately to ignore the pounding of his heart in his chest.

Find Isla.

That was his one and only goal for now.

Find her and get the fuck out of this hell hole.

But the maze had different plans for each of them; and none included them getting out anytime soon.

***

Leia wandered through the maze – alone as well.

She, somehow, wandered off and they couldn't find her – but she swore she heard them behind her the whole time, and suddenly they just... weren't.

She had no care for it though, she just kept pressing forwards – hoping that eventually she would be reunited with the group, as annoying as they were.

But she was lost.

She was definitely lost.

She walked, and walked, and walked, until her feet began to ache and scream at her to stop and rest – feeling as though she had just ran a bloody marathon.

But its Leia, the last thing she wanted to do was stop and let whatever the hell was in the maze find her and use her as a possible chew toy.

Left, right, straight, left, straight, right, dead end.