William

I got a phone call from my brother, Dre .

Me : wassup nigga ?
Dre : we on our way over but we got a few guests and they hurt .
Me : who ?
Dre : Tee & Meko .. Remember them ?
Me : hell yeah , I do . Bring em over , lemme clean up tho .
Dre : aight , one
Me : one .

I threw my galaxy note 4 at the wall . See , Meko is my girl and we been rockin since I left high school which was over a year ago . We have our arguments and shit but that's still my baby .

I can't believe she is hurt . Why didn't she text me ? Who hurt my baby ? I thought .

I looked at the living room and noticed how dirty it was . I started to clean up when I heard a car pulling up . I looked out the window and saw Jorge's car . I put on my slides and went outside to see Meko , bleeding and bruised up . I instantly got pissed . " what the hell happened to her , yo ? " I semi-yelled . " she got kidnapped & beat up , why ? " he said with a puzzled look on his face . I sighed and looked at Meko for confirmation . She shook her head , letting me know it was okay to tell them .

" we been dating since I got out of high school " I said looking at Dre . Jorge looked at me then looked at Tee then looked at Dre and back to me . " that's why yo ass stop going to the strip clubs , ain't it ? " He said chuckling . " yeah , nigga . She got me on LD ( lockdown ) . " I said smiling . She rolled her eyes at me & laughed .

I look at Tee and she can barely stand up . I told Dre to go check on her and all of a sudden , she fell out . Whoever did this to my girl & her sister are gonna be wishing they hadn't , on god .