" Fuck Them "

Tooka
I remember when it was William and me against the world . Now it's him and that hoe , Meko . She took my spot , I was supposed to be his R.O.D , his wifey , his love . I don't care though , the bitch ain't shit compared to me . I decided to go shopping since a bitch couldn't walk around , lookin tore up .

I pull up to the mall and I automatically see William's car . I got excited cause that means he is here by himself or with her .. Doesn't matter , I was going to get my man back . I got out of my pink Audi and walked into the mall , looking for a dress to wear at tonight's party .

I decided to walk into Neiman Marcus and shop there today . I was shopping and looking at this beautiful dress when I spotted Tee and Meko walking in the store . Man , tf these run down hoes doing in these types of stores ? I thought . I walked over to them and decided to mess with Meko's head .

Tooka : Hey ladies
Meko : who tf is she talkin to , tee cause she know we don't like her loose pussy , no walls having ass .
Tee : I don't know . Bitch seem lost . She look confused as hell . Maybe , she lost her mind coming over trying to talk to us .
Tooka : look here bit--
Meko & Tee : say it so I can knock yo stupid ass out .
Tooka : just watch my man for me . I will be back to claim what's mine
Meko : * starts laughing * bitch , get the fuck on . You and him fucked around , you never had a title . that's the difference between you and me . I don't just give my goods up , you gotta earn it . William is mine and he ain't goin nowhere , get that shit out your head now before they put yo crazy ass in the looney bin , you hear this crazy bitch sis , oh shit she probably thought he was here cause she seen his car , no honey that's me riding in my mans car .
Tee : * busts out laughing * man , Tooka just leave . You not bout that life & I really don't wanna see my sister whoop yo ass .
Meko : bye now .

I just stood there , shocked . Speechless . I walked out the store , mad as hell . It's okay though cause Tooka always gets what she wants and I want William . Even if that means a few people have to die for me to get him .